The global allergic rhinitis treatment device market is valued at USD 1.84 Billion in 2022. This market is expected to surpass a value of USD 2.47 Billion by end of 2032. The allergic rhinitis treatment device market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 3% during 2022-2032.
Allergic rhinitis is an allergic reaction developed against allergens that causes inflammation in the nasal membrane. The rising occurrences of respiratory disorders are boosting the demand for rhinitis treatment. The increasing smoking habits have a stake in the rising of allergic responses.
Download Free Brochure of this Report!
What are the Restraints Faced by Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Device Manufacturers ?
There is a lack of awareness about the treatment and its potential impact that deter penetration of allergic rhinitis treatment devices. There are rising concerns about the effectiveness and habit formation, which makes customers reluctant to opt for such treatments. Alongside there is, the shift in the attitude of patients headed for self-medication is daunting to sales of allergic rhinitis treatment devices worldwide.
The rising penetration of over-the-counter medication is likely to affect the demand for allergic rhinitis treatment device markets. Side effects associated with allergic rhinitis treatments lead to mounting concerns among patients.
The medical device industry is highly competitive due to being high profit. The industry players are focused on increasing production and distribution to increase market reach. However, intrinsic regulatory measures in the industry are deterring entry for start-ups in allergic rhinitis treatment device markets. Manufacturers in the industry are focusing on the healthcare trends such as artificial intelligence, telemedicine, application of big data, and mobile health concepts to gain a competitive edge over others. The industry is dominated by big vendors owing to the use of strategic collaborations and partnerships by key players.
- September 2022, Chordate Medical Holding, a special med-tech manufacturer focused on the development of neuromodulating symptoms for treating chronic migraine. The report based on the outcomes put forward the effectiveness of Kinetic Oscillation Stimulation in treating chronic migraine.
- China’s Wuhan HNC has developed laser treatment instruments. The recent update on the nasal laser therapy device by the company has gained attention due to its ability for home usage.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- VIDEOTON Group
- Chordate Medical AB
- Light Therapy Options, L.L.C.
- Hubei YJT Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Boshi Medical Instrument Co. Ltd
- Wuhan Opti-Moxibustion International Trading Co., Ltd.
Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Device Market: Segment Analysis:
By type :
- Infrared Light
- Radio waves
By Addministration :
By Distribution Channel:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here
Questionnaire answered in the Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Device Market report include:
- How the market for Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Device has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Device on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Device?
- Why the consumption of Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Device highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Explore Fact.MR’s More Insights on the Healthcare Domain
Blood Collection Tubes For Liquid Biopsy Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blood-collection-tubes-for-liquid-biopsy-sales-set-to-grow-at-12-through-2021-factmr-301245568.html
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. We are committed to deliver insights that help businesses gain deeper understanding of their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast labyrinth of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That’s why focus on offering insights that can actually make a difference to bottom-lines.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]