The global Automotive Logistics market is estimated to attain a valuation of US$ 589.1 Bn by the end of 2031, states a study by Transparency Market Research (TMR). Besides, the report notes that the market is prognosticated to expand at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period, 2022 to 2031.
The key objective of the TMR report is to offer a complete assessment of the global market including major leading stakeholders of the Automotive Logistics industry. The current and historical status of the market together with forecasted market size and trends are demonstrated in the assessment in simple manner. In addition, the report delivers data on the volume, share, revenue, production, and sales in the market.
The report by TMR is the end-product of a study performed using different methodologies including the PESTEL, PORTER, and SWOT analysis. The study with the help of these models shed light on the key financial considerations that players in the Automotive Logistics market need to focus on identifying competition and formulate their marketing strategies for both consumer and industrial markets. The report leverages a wide spectrum of research methods including surveys, interviews, and social media listening to analyze consumer behaviors in its entirety.
Request a free sample before buying the report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=61068
Automotive Logistics Market is Strengthened by Widespread Use of Transportation/Freight Management
According to service type, the transportation/freight management segment held a 58.3% market share in 2021. During the forecast period, the segment is anticipated to hold onto its position and expand at a CAGR of more than 6.2%. With so many components and parts needed for car assembly, transportation is one of the most important services in the manufacture of automobiles.
The warehouse segment is anticipated to develop significantly over the next several years, according to the most recent automotive logistics market trends. The segment is being driven by an increase in the demand for storage facilities and growth in the e-commerce industry.
Automotive Logistics Market: Industry Trends and Value Chain
The study on the Automotive Logistics market presents a granular assessment of the macroeconomic and microeconomic factors that have shaped the industry dynamics. An in-depth focus on industry value chain help companies find out effective and pertinent trends that define customer value creation in the market. The analysis presents a data-driven and industry-validated frameworks for understanding the role of government regulations and financial and monetary policies. The analysts offer a deep-dive into the how these factors will shape the value delivery network for companies and firms operating in the market.
Sustainability in Manufacturing and Materials Favors the Growth in Automotive Logistics Market
Sustainability has currently become a significant new motivator in purchasing decisions among consumers. This has led to usage of recyclable materials and sustainable energy sources across industry verticals. The global Automotive Logistics market is no exception to that. Rising consumer demand for sustainable materials and production has led to players developing newer and eco-friendly products in the global Automotive Logistics market.
Automotive Logistics Market: Branding Strategies and Competitive Strategies
Some of the key questions scrutinized in the study are:
- What are some of the recent brand building activities of key players undertaken to create customer value in the Automotive Logistics market?
- Which companies are expanding litany of products with the aim to diversify product portfolio?
- Which companies have drifted away from their core competencies and how have those impacted the strategic landscape of the Automotive Logistics market?
- Which companies have expanded their horizons by engaging in long-term societal considerations?
- Which firms have bucked the pandemic trend and what frameworks they adopted to stay resilient?
- What are the marketing programs for some of the recent product launches?
Get discounted prices on your first purchase! Limited-time offer!
Contact our market research expert at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=61068
The list of key players operating in the Automotive Logistics market includes following names:
- Bolloré Transport & Logistics
- BLG Logistics Group AG & Co. KG
- CEVA Logistics
- CJ Logistics Corporation
- DACHSER Group SE & Co. KG
- DB Schenker
- DHL International GmbH
- DSV A/S
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
- Imperial Logistics
- Kerry Logistics Network Limited
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- Nippon Express Co., Ltd.
- Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd.
- Ryder System, Inc.
- Schnellecke Group AG & Co. KG
- Sinotrans Limited
- United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
- XPO Logistics, Inc.
Automotive Logistics Market: Assessment of Avenues and Revenue Potential in Key Geographies
Some of the key aspects that the study analyzes and sheds light are:
- Which regions are witnessing rise in investments in the supply chain networks?
- Which countries seems to have benefitted from recent import and export policies?
- Which regions have witnessed decline in consumer demand due to economic and political upheavals?
- Which are some the key geographies that are likely to emerge as lucrative markets?
- Which regions are expected to lose shares due to pricing pressures?
- Which regions leading players are expected to expand their footprints in the near future?
- What are some the sustainability trends impacting the logistics and supply chain dynamics in the Automotive Logistics market?
- What are some of the demographic and economic environments that create new demand in developing economies?
- How are changing government regulations shaping business strategies and practices?
Related Reports –
Marine Turbocharger Market – The rising popularity of marine destinations for vacations is a major growth driver for the global marine turbocharger market. Tourists are more likely to get attracted toward marine travel destinations such as Greece, France, etc. owing to their water sports and adventure activities.
Mobility Scooter Market – Due to technological advancements in electric mobility scooters, there are several lucrative opportunities for market players. The growing presence of market contributors across the globe developing efficient and eco-friendly scooters for disabled and geriatric population is expected to drive the market in the upcoming years. These battery-powered mobility scooters are helpful for disabled people, as they provide strength and balance.
Last Mile Delivery Transportation Market – Technological advancements and the booming eCommerce sector will remain the leading factors that will propel the market during the forecast period. In addition, advancements in robotics and projected adoption of semi-autonomous and autonomous delivery vehicles will play an imperative role in redefining last mile delivery transportation in the upcoming years.
Transparency Market Research Inc. CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN, 1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA Tel: +1-518-618-1030 USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Financial Content, Reportedtimes, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453