The global outdoor warning sirens market is set to surpass a valuation of US$ 159.4 million in 2022 and further grow at a CAGR of 3.4% to reach 222.8 million by the end of 2032.
Electromechanical Warning Sirens accounted for more than 75% in global outdoor warning siren market.
The outdoor warning sirens market was heavily affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. This resulted in the halting of the production of outdoor warning sirens production, as a result, the sales were affected drastically. End-use clients such as hazardous chemical factories and nuclear plants which used these products to alert people had also shut down due to the pandemic in recent past.
Download Sample Copy of This Report –
Outdoor Warning Sirens Market – Important Takeaways
- Omni-directional variants of outdoor warning sirens are increasingly replacing rotational alternatives, driven by superior warning amplification, and lower maintenance requirements.
- Cloud based siren systems are gaining popularity, owing to remote upgrades, and wider range of product functionality.
- North America is a major consumer of outdoor warning sirens, driven by frequent incidences of natural disasters, and higher government investments.
Outdoor Warning Sirens Market – Driving Factors
- Growing numbers and frequency of natural disasters on a global scale are a primary factor driving demand for outdoor warning sirens.
- Strict workplace safety regulations imposed by government bodies bolster adoption rates.
Outdoor Warning Sirens Market – Leading Constraints
- High costs associated with purchase and installation of outdoor warning sirens holds back sales.
- Data security issues and false positive warnings are continuing challenges for manufacturers.
Prominent manufacturers of the outdoor warning sirens industry worldwide including Acoustic Technology, Inc., American Signal Corporation, Federal Signal Corporation, Earth Networks, E2S Warning Signals etc are putting emphasis on developing technologically advanced products and to make this possible, the companies are considering strategies such as acquisitions and collaborations to help them increase their production capacities which will help them increase their market penetration and improve profits.
In September 2022, the Franklin County Fiscal Court magistrates authorized the purchase of a Federal Signal outdoor warning siren for Interstate 64 and Versailles Road.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key manufacturers of outdoor warning siren positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions –
Key Companies Profiled
- Acoustic Technology, Inc.
- American Signal Corporation
- Federal Signal Corporation
- Earth Networks
- E2S Warning Signals
- Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.
- Sentry Siren, Inc.
- Anything Weather Communications, Inc.
- HÖRMANN Group
- Perfect Corporation (Industrial Siren)
- Edwards Signaling Company
- Mechtric Group
Segmentation of Outdoor Warning Siren Industry Research
By Coverage Pattern:
Below 2500 Feet
Above 5000 Feet
South Asia and Oceania
Middle East and Africa
Get Full Access of Complete Report –
Questionnaire answered in the Outdoor Warning Sirens Market report include:
- How the market for Outdoor Warning Sirens has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Outdoor Warning Sirens on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Outdoor Warning Sirens?
- Why the consumption of Outdoor Warning Sirens highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Industrial Goods Domain
Railcar Spill Containment Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/demand-for-railcar-spill-containment-in-petrochemical-industry-to-grow-at-5-6-cagr-through-2031-fact-mr-study-301345096.html
Vacuum Pumps Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-vacuum-pump-installation-to-increase-by-1-7x-between-2021-and-2031–301352252.html
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. We are committed to deliver insights that help businesses gain deeper understanding of their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast labyrinth of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That’s why focus on offering insights that can actually make a difference to bottom-lines.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
+1 (628) 251-1583
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English
+1 (628) 251-1583