As per a review report by Transparency Market Research (TMR), a value of the global Narrowband IoT Chipset market is prognosticated to reach at USD 2.2 Bn by the end of 2031. Hence, the market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 23.4% during the forecast period, from 2021 to 2031.
The TMR study offers panoramic view of the Narrowband IoT Chipset market on the global as well as the regional levels. Hence, readers gain complete knowledge on key facets such as the growth drivers, growth restraints, challenges, R&D projects, technological advancements, recent developments, and latest business opportunities for Narrowband IoT Chipset manufacturers in different geographies. Moreover, the report also shares dependable data on the sales, production, revenues, and volume of the market.
The global narrowband Internet-of-Things (IoT) chipset market is broadly affected by several factors, such as digitization; 5G implementation; government initiatives, such as smart cities; and increasing applications in consumer electronics, smart monitoring, utilities, wearables, and industrial solutions.
Narrowband IoT Chipset Market Competition Landscape
The competition landscape segment of the report by TMR focuses on providing in-depth knowledge on the incumbent players in the Narrowband IoT Chipset market. Hence, this segment covers data on the volume, production, production capabilities, share, revenues, R&Ds, and sales of key players in the market. In addition, the study also highlights key expansion strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and new product launches of the market enterprises.
Some of the key players operating in the global Narrowband IoT Chipset market are:
- Huawei Technologies
- u-blox Holding AG
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Sequans Communications
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Altair Semiconductor
- Vodafone Group Plc
- Intel Corporation
The global Narrowband IoT Chipset market is segmented into following key regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Get discounted prices on your first purchase! Limited-time offer!
Contact our market research expert at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=23879
Narrowband IoT Chipset Market Segmentation
The data and analysis provided in this report is in the form of different segments. The main purpose of this segmentation is to offer data and analysis in easy-to-understand manner. Product type, application, end-use industry, distribution channel, and region are some of the key factors used for the segmentation of the Narrowband IoT Chipset market.
Narrowband Internet-of-Things (IoT) Chipset Market, by Deployment
Narrowband Internet-of-Things (IoT) Chipset Market, by Application
- Smart Meters
- Vehicle Telematics
- Smart Cities
- Building Automation
- Smart Appliances
- Other Devices (Healthcare Devices and Environment Monitoring Devices)
The study by TMR offers dependable answers on the following key questions on the global Narrowband IoT Chipset market:
- What is the current size of the Narrowband IoT Chipset market?
- At what CAGR the global market is estimated to expand during the forecast period?
- What is the estimated valuation of the global market for Narrowband IoT Chipset by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the names of the key players operating in the market?
- Which market segment is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market players in the forthcoming years?
- What are the key regions of the global Narrowband IoT Chipset market?
- Which is the dominating region of the market?
- What are key challenges experienced by the market players?
- What are the key growth restraints in the Narrowband IoT Chipset market?
- What are the leading R&D projects of important market enterprises?
- What are the vital strategies used by prominent companies for their business expansion in the Narrowband IoT Chipset market?
Nikhil Sawlani Transparency Market Research Inc. CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN, 1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA Tel: +1-518-618-1030 USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Financial Content, Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English