The report suggests that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.56% between 2022-2027
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Asia-Pacific and Middle East NGS Market – A Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the Asia-Pacific and Middle East NGS market was valued at $1.05 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach $2.3 billion by 2027, growing at a staggering CAGR of 17.56%.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for next-generation sequencing (NGS) in Asia Pacific and Middle East regions:
- Increasing adoption of NGS in various research and diagnostics fields
- Growing prevalence of non-communicable diseases
- Advancement in the performance of NGS platforms
The detailed study is a compilation of 14 market data tables and 230 figures spread through 217 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Swati Sood, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “With the growing applications of NGS in healthcare such as the diagnosis of diseases and technological advancements in NSG platforms are driving the growth of the market. This market is expected to register significant growth during the forecast period 2022-2027.”
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Major Existing Industry Leaders in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East NGS Market
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are:
- BGI Group
- Illumina, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies plc.
Recent Developments in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East NGS Market
- In October 2022, the company introduced Revio and Onso – new sequencing systems; Revio is a long-read sequencing system that allows the sequencing of up to 1,300 human whole genomes per year, while Onso is a benchtop short-read DNA sequencing platform. The system enables scaling of the use of PacBio’s HiFi sequencing technology for large studies in human genetics, cancer research, and agricultural genomics, among others.
- In September 2022, Illumina, Inc. introduced Illumina Complete Long-Reads (INFINITY) for human whole-genome sequencing (WGS). This resulted in a high-performance, streamlined, integrated method. Furthermore, the platform showed compatible with all NovaSeq systems for the synthesis of thousands of long-read genomes every year.
- In September 2022, Illumina, Inc. introduced the first FDA-registered and CE-marked in vitro diagnostic (IVD) high-throughput sequencer, the NovaSeq 6000 Dx. The NovaSeq 6000 Dx is a versatile platform that provides the greatest levels of compliance while also delivering useful insights for patient care.
- In August 2022, Illumina, Inc. teamed with Minderoo Foundation and contributed $27.8 million to improve genetic knowledge of marine systems. This innovative collaboration used Illumina’s NextSeq 2000 sequencing system to assess and understand marine life in seas.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in precision medicine? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive Deeptech M-A-P™ in Healthcare by BIS Research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
Reportedtimes, Wire, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English