The global inspection drone market is expected to reach a value of ~ US$ 32 Bn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 23% from 2019 to 2027. According to the report, the global market would continue to be influenced by a range of macroeconomic and market-specific factors during the forecast period.
Rise in Demand for Inspection Drones in Oil & Gas Industry
- Inspection drones are part of the large shift toward the automation of tasks in the oil & gas industry. Different end-use industries, including oil & gas, are increasingly using inspection drones for a wide variety of applications. Inspection drones can be used on any part of a platform, wherein, inspections typically require scaffolding or rope access.
- Moreover, advanced drone technology is helping end-use industries save on costs and time, while improving efficiency and safety to optimize production. Increasing investments and rising demand for inspection drones in the oil & gas industry are expected to drive the global inspection drone market during the forecast period.
Request a free sample before buying the report –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=56634
- Inspection drones can collect data by using various sensors and thermal cameras. Inspection drones efficiently eliminate delays in human-conducted inspections and the time spent attending to unnecessary accidents. Across the globe, inspection drones are used to carry out offshore and onshore oil derrick inspections, vertical structure inspections, flare stack inspections, oil spill detections, offshore inspections, tailings pond inspections, monitoring of gas emissions, and damage assessment. Rising investments toward the expansion and modernization of the oil & gas industry are expected to drive the market for inspection drones during the forecast period.
Inspection Drone Market Market: Branding Strategies and Competitive Strategies
Some of the key questions scrutinized in the study are:
- What are some of the recent brand building activities of key players undertaken to create customer value in the inspection drone market?
- Which companies are expanding litany of products with the aim to diversify product portfolio?
- Which companies have drifted away from their core competencies and how have those impacted the strategic landscape of the inspection drone market?
- Which companies have expanded their horizons by engaging in long-term societal considerations?
- Which firms have bucked the pandemic trend and what frameworks they adopted to stay resilient?
- What are the marketing programs for some of the recent product launches?
Military & Defense to Account for a Leading Share of Global Inspection Drone Market
- The report offers detailed segmentation of the global inspection drone market in terms of component (mainframes, brushless motors & electronic speed controllers (ESC), transmitters & receivers, flight controllers, and others), sales channel (online and offline), application (oil & gas pipeline inspection, solar panels, power line and windmill inspection, critical infrastructure inspection, railways, roadways and bridge inspection, border security, and others), and end-use industry (oil, gas and petroleum, energy & utilities, military & defense, mining & construction, transportation, and others). The global inspection drone market has also been segmented based on region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Get discounted prices on your first purchase! Limited-time offer!
Contact our market research expert at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=56634
- Among the end-use industries, the military & defense segment accounted for a leading share of the global inspection drone market in 2018. The segment is anticipated to maintain its leading position in the global market during the forecast period as well.
- Increase in the demand for border security is likely to be a major factor driving the global inspection drone market during the forecast period. Currently, major drone manufacturers are setting up drone pilot projects.
- Different commercial applications such as critical infrastructure inspection, wildlife observation, railway track inspection, and bridge inspection are becoming easier with the help of inspection drones. Thus, commercial services based on inspection drones are gaining momentum, which is expected to drive the global inspection drone market during the forecast period.
The report contains the profiles of the leading players operating in the global inspection drone market. These include 3D Robotics, Inc., Acecore Technologies, AeroVironment, Inc., Airobotics Ltd., Aeryon Skyranger, Intel Corporation, Lockheed Martin, SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd., Yuneec International, Delair Aerial Intelligence, and AltiGator.
Related Reports –
Vehicle Occupancy Detection System Market – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/growth-of-the-vehicle-occupancy-detection-system-market-to-be-driven-by-high-demand-for-efficient-handling-of-road-traffic-congestion-tmr-301213890.html
Smart Antenna Market – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/smart-antenna-markets-strides-to-unlock-value-in-5g-connectivity-for-shaping-next-gen-digital-future-revenues-estimated-to-climb-at-cagr-of-8-5-from-2021-to-2031-tmr-301285693.html
Nikhil Sawlani Transparency Market Research Inc. CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN, 1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA Tel: +1-518-618-1030 USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, PR-Wirein, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English