A recent research study by MarkNtel Advisors cites that the UAE In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market is set to record around 14.12% CAGR during 2022-27. The growing prevalence of infertility among both men & women, rising obesity & PCOS patients, late pregnancies, & the increasing success rates of IVF are the prime factors driving the in vitro fertilization industry in the UAE.
The exponentially rising male infertility instances in the UAE are due to the rapid rise in lifestyle diseases, such as psychological stress, diabetes, hypertension, & genital injuries, among others. Both the government & private companies are massively investing in enhancing the healthcare infrastructure of the country, i.e., leading to the mounting influx of medical tourists in the country for IVF treatment.
Furthermore, the launch of a digital platform by the Department of Health Abu Dhabi & the Department of Culture & Tourism to provide all offerings related to fertility/infertility treatments in order to cater to various queries & requirements of international patients is also creating new directions for the companies operating in the UAE In Vitro Fertilization Market to witness lucrative growth prospects in the years to come.
With Specialized Assistance & Cost-Effectiveness, Fertility Units Dominate the UAE In Vitro Fertilization Market
With increasing healthcare infrastructural developments in the UAE to cater to the growing requirements of infertile patients for IVF procedures, fertility units are experiencing an increasing patient footfall than hospitals & surgical centers. These centers are solely determined for the IVF procedures & have specialized staff to inform & educate parents about the physical & emotional changes that are required to be stabilized during the treatment. Moreover, benefits like cost-effectiveness and minimal or no chances of HAIs (Hospital-Acquired Infections) in fertility clinics are other notable aspects driving the UAE In Vitro Fertilization Market.
The major companies in the UAE In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market include CooperSurgical Fertility, Vitrolife, Esco Medical, Merck Group, Microptic Automatic Diagnostic Systems, Al Hayat Pharmaceuticals, Biomerieux, & Eppendorf, among others.
Key Questions Answered in the Research Study:
- What are the current & future trends in the UAE In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & product adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across various countries, followed by their comparative landscape?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the UAE InVitro Fertilization (IVF) Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from IVF service providers across various regions in the UAE?
- By Type (Conventional IVF, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI))
- By Reagents & Media (Cryopreservation Media, Embryo Culture Media, Sperm Processing Media, Ovum Processing Media)
- By Equipment (Sperm Separation System, Ovum Aspiration Pumps, Micromanipulator Systems, Imaging Systems, Gas Analyzers, Laser Systems, Cryosystems, Others (Cabinets, anti-vibration table, accessories, etc.))
- By Consumables(Culture Dishes, ICSI and Biopsy Dishes, Multiwell Dishes, Oocyte Retrieval Needles, ET Catheters and Syringes, Others (Conical tubes, micropipettes, etc.))
- By End User (Fertility Units, Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Research Centers)
- By Region(Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates)
Browse Full Report With Detail Analysis- https://www.marknteladvisors.com/research-library/uae-in-vitro-fertilization-ivf-market.html
Reach out to MarkNtel Advisors to get extensive analysis on the different sector with detailed insights about the contemporary & forecasting opportunities, developments, landscapes, & more in the market.
Email at – [email protected]
Call us- +1 604 800 2671, +91 120 4311129
Get More Report with MarkNtel Advisors
Global Haptic Feedback Surgical Environment Market Research Report: Forecast (2022-2027)
Global Hybrid Operating Room Market Research Report: Forecast (2022-2027)
Global Radiofrequency-Based Devices System Market Research Report: Forecast (2022-2027)
Global Minimally Invasive Gastrointestinal Surgical Systems Market Research Report: Forecast (2022-2027)