A market research and competitive intelligence provider – Fact.MR, states that the global Immunoassay market would reach US$ 28 Bn in 2022 and witness a decent CAGR of 6% from 2022 to 2032. Fact.MR mentions that with an increasing number of infectious and chronic ailments, the immunoassay market is bound to grow on a reckless note in the forecast period. Along these lines, the global Immunoassay market is projected to reach US$ 3.9 Bn by the year 2032.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
The increasing geriatric population is also known for being at a higher risk of infectious and chronic diseases, which bound to revolutionize the immunoassay market in the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- North America contributes for 35% of the market.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to hold 34% of the market share.
- Oncogenesis is expected to take the immunoassay market by storm in the forecast period
- Automated laboratory equipment and instruments are the ongoing trend pertaining to immunoassay market and expected to remain the same even in the forthcoming period.
“Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA), due to benefits like light absorption or fluorescence detection, is expected to account for 50% of the market share” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Some of the leading players include
- DiaSorin S.p.A.
- Sysmex Corporation
- bioMerieux SA
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Dickinson and Company
- Merck KGaA.
Get Customization Copy (Save 40% on Country & Region Specific Reports):
The key participants are stressing on mergers, acquisitions, new product development, and region-wise expansion.
- BioFire Diagnostics (subsidiary of BioMerieux SA), did file for approval to the US FDA in January 2020 to clear its BIOFIRE Blood Culture Identification 2 (BCID2) panel. This panel encompasses expansion of antibiotic resistance genes (more paathogens), and various revised targets in comparison with previously existent BIOFIRE BCID panel.
- Siemens Healthineers, in November 2020, announced about its SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody Test getting certified as CE mark measurement of getting the antibodies neutralized. The test comes across as an enhanced version of Covid-19 antibody test launched by it previously.
- Snibe Diagnostics’ 4th generation chemiluminescence immunoassay called “Maglumi HIV Ab/Ag Combi CLIA kit” is capable of detecting HIV-2 and HIV-1 antibodies along with HIV-1 p24 antigen. IT got its CE marking in April 2021, thereby opening the door for selling it in the EU and various other regions.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, in October 2020, tabled the OmniPATH Covid-19 Total Antibody ELISA test and EliA SARS-CoV-Sp1 IgG test to diagnose Covid-19 antibodies.
- Beckman Coulter, in December 2020, did launch the very first high throughput assay termed as “Access SARS-CoV-2 Antigen” assay in the US to diagnose Covid-19.
Key Segments Covered in the Immunoassay Market Report
- Immunoassay Market by Technology Type :
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA)
- Enzyme Linked Fluorescence Assay (ELFA)
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Immunoassay Market by Product :
- Analyzer Immunoassay
- Consumable Immunoassay
- Immunoassay Market by Application :
- Immunoassay for Infectious Diseases
- Immunoassay for Orthopedics
- Immunoassay for Cardiology
- Immunoassay for Oncology
- Immunoassay for Endocrinology
- Immunoassay for Other Applications
- Immunoassay Market by End-User :
- Immunoassay for Blood Banks
- Immunoassay for Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Immunoassay for Others (Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies, Forensic Labs, Academic & Research Institutes, etc.)
- Immunoassay Market by Region :
- North America
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
Get Full Access of this Report through our PayPal Payment Gateway
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583
Email: [email protected]
+1 (628) 251-1583
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English
+1 (628) 251-1583