The HVAC cleaning services market is projected at US$ 11.4 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
The market is fundamentally driven by the increasing installation of HVAC systems worldwide in the commercial, residential, and industrial sectors. HVAC systems are essential to maintain good indoor air quality with proper a ventilation & filtration process. HVAC cleaning services are required to efficiently clean and maintain the ventilation ducts, filters, chimneys, and other components of the system from dust, debris, and microorganisms.
Additionally, frequent cleaning of HVAC systems helps in maintaining energy efficiency and reducing carbon emissions produced by these systems. The market is also projected to rise at a significant rate with the integration of innovative technologies such as robotics in the cleaning mechanism of HVAC systems.
Download Sample Copy of This Report –
The market is highly fragmented with the presence of various new and established HVAC cleaning service providers. The competitive scenario is observed to be healthy with the presence of various brands and local market players in the industry. Technological developments such as the utility of robotics, UV lights, and antimicrobial chemicals for sanitizing & disinfecting HVAC systems are major trends being observed in the market.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- During the historical period (2017-2021), the HVAC cleaning services expanded at a CAGR of 3.5%.
- Among the services, ventilation duct & hood cleaning services held a leading market share of 38% during 2021.
- East Asia and North America together account for 60% share of the global HVAC cleaning services market.
- The market in China is expected to expand the fastest at 5.5% CAGR during 2022-2032.
“Rising airborne diseases will create huge demand for HVAC cleaning services over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
The market comprises both large and small enterprises offering HVAC cleaning services. The market is expected to rise over the coming period with the introduction of advanced technologies enabling efficient cleaning services along with consumer-focused services.
- In January 2021, Milagrow introduced an air duct cleaning robot, which is the first ever robot duct cleaner robot in India. The robot is installed with free telescopic cleaning arms, a viper, an omni-directional wheel, and a camera for 360-degree maneuverability.
- In March 2022, Filterbuy, a leading supplier of air filters in the residential and commercial sector, announced the Filterbuy Local services. The company will provide home and business owners on-site air duct cleaning as well as dry vent cleaning services. The company will offer these services in Central Alabama and Southeast Florida and is expected to expand its footprint across the United States.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions –
Key Companies Profiled
- Action Duct Cleaning Company
- Hughes Environmental
- Clean Air Services
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Dr. Energy Saver, Inc
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Heinen & Hopman
- Service-Tech Corporation
- ONE MDC RESOURCES
- Servpro Industries
- Aire Serv
- Stanley Steemer
Segmentation of HVAC Cleaning Services Industry Research
- By Service:
- Chimney Cleaning Services
- Ventilation Duct & Hood Cleaning Services
- Microbial control
- Others (not classified elsewhere)
- By End User:
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Get Full Access of Complete Report –
Questionnaire answered in the HVAC Cleaning Services Market report include:
- How the market for HVAC Cleaning Services has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global HVAC Cleaning Services on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the HVAC Cleaning Services?
- Why the consumption of HVAC Cleaning Services highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
Explore Fact.MR’s More Insights on the Consumer Goods Domain
Beauty Oils Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/social-media-influence-and-rising-popularity-of-self-care-will-bolster-demand-for-beauty-oils-170-pages-beauty-oils-market-survey-by-fact-mr-a-market-research-and-competitive-intelligence-provider-301322099.html
Organic Hair Care Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/organic-hair-care-products-sales-surging-at-7-cagr-backed-by-consumer-preference-for-ingredients-derived-from-natural-sources-fact-mr-301325523.html
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. We are committed to deliver insights that help businesses gain deeper understanding of their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast labyrinth of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That’s why focus on offering insights that can actually make a difference to bottom-lines.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
+1 (628) 251-1583
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English
+1 (628) 251-1583