The Global Activated Carbon Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.98% in the forecast period of 2022-27, cites MarkNtel Advisors in their recent research report. The market growth is driven by the growing focus of the governments of different countries on strengthening water treatment practices, and the proliferation of processing sectors, alongside the swift expansion of the food & beverages & healthcare industry, augmenting the demand for activated carbon for cleansing applications.
Besides, alarming concerns over inappropriate waste disposal, purification of water & air, and elimination of contaminants from food, among others, are also boosting the demand for these materials and shaping the market growth through 2027.
Access Sample Copy of This Report – https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/activated-carbon-market.html
Furthermore, governments of different countries are walking extra miles to enhance the quality of water & air and are also promulgating the demand for activated carbon. It, in turn, shall positively influence the market growth during the forecast period.
Observing the peaking requirement for these materials, many players are actively participating in numerous research & development activities to bring more innovations in activated carbon & cater to the burgeoning requirements globally, further states the research report, “Global Activated Carbon Market Analysis, 2022.”
Powdered Activated Carbon Leads the Segment with The Most Demand Through 2027
Based on Type, Powdered Activated Carbon is projected to make considerable contributions to the expansion of the Global Activated Carbon Market during the forecast period and hints toward the presence of lucrative opportunities for the leading players. This growth attributes to the small particle size of activated carbon, facilitating a larger surface-to-volume ratio & higher efficiency in diverse purification applications, projecting higher preference.
Other prominent factors fostering the demand for powdered activated carbon are its remarkable benefits like cost-effectiveness, minimal waste sludge, lower operational costs, and efficacious water purification in process units like rapid mix basins, clarifiers, & gravity filters.
Constant Technical Advancements in The Industry Thriving the Market in Asia-Pacific
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to continue its dominance in the Activated Carbon Market with the largest share during 2022-27. It owes principally to the effortless availability of raw materials like oil-carbon, coconut shells, coal, and phenolic resin, among others, and low-cost labor, garnering the attention of the leading players and prompting them to establish their manufacturing units across the region. Besides, the launch of innovative products characterizes the competition in the global activated carbon market.
The leading players in the Global Activated Carbon Market are Activated Carbon Technologies, Cabot Corporation, Carbon Activated Corporation, CarboTech, Donau Carbon GmbH, Ingevity, Iluka Resources, James Cumming & Sons, Kuraray, Kureha Corporation, Osaka Gas Chemicals Co., Ltd., Puragen Activated Carbons, Silcarbon Aktivkohle GmbH, and Universal Carbons.
Browse Complete Report With TOC and List of figures-https://www.marknteladvisors.com/research-library/activated-carbon-market.html
Key Questions Answered in the Research Report
- What are the current & future trends in the Global Activated Carbon Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & product adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across various countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Activated Carbon Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, & expectations from Activated Carbon manufacturers across various regions?
- By Type (Powdered Activated Carbons, Granular Activated Carbons, Extruded or Pelletized Activated Carbons),
- By Application (Water Treatment, Air & Gas Purification, Food & Beverages, Metal Extraction, Medical & Pharmaceutical),
- By End-User (Water Treatment, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Automotive, Industrial Processing),
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa),
- By Countries (The US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, The UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa),
Get More Reports With Detail Insights –
Reach out to MarkNtel Advisors to get extensive analysis on the different sector with detailed insights about the contemporary & forecasting opportunities, developments, landscapes, & more in the market.
Email at – [email protected]
Call us- +1 604 800 2671, +91 120 4311129