The latest market report publication titled 3D Printing Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis by Component Type, Vertical Type, Region, and Segment Forecast, 2021-2026 has been added to the report store by GlobalData Plc. The 3D printing market size was estimated to value USD 15.8 billion in 2021. The 3D printing market will be driven by rising investments from companies across the globe. The 3D printing industry is on an upwards curve, with confidence greater than perhaps at any time in its history. Driven mainly by the automotive and aerospace industries, engineers are now examining how to integrate additives into their manufacturing portfolio.
Read the Report Sample PDF for more market dynamics
The report covers the key trends including the technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends likely to impact the 3D printing market in the upcoming 12 to 24 months. Some main trends include digital twins and specialist applications. The 3D printing market growth will also be driven by the increased usage in the manufacturing sector alongside injection molding and computer numerical control machining. Furthermore, the increased adoption of 3D printing tools for surgeries, 3D printing of organs, and the surge in the use of 3D printers for prototyping and short production runs.
View the Report Sample Now for More Other Market Highlights
3D Printing Market Segment Highlights
- Hardware: The hardware segment held the largest 3D printing market share in 2021. The segment will continue to account for the highest revenue throughout the forecast period.
- Railway: The railway end-use segment led the 3D printing market share in 2021. The segment will account for the highest revenue throughout the forecast period.
- Consumer Products
- Medical & Dental
- Art & Fashion
- North America: The region held the largest 3D printing market revenue in 2021. The segment held the highest revenue throughout the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
For segment-wise insights and regional opportunities, Grab Sample Report
3D Printing Market Vendor Landscape
Competition in the 3D printing industry is characterized by the presence of different vendors operating across different layers of the value chain. Companies operating in the market have a strong hold on their respective solution offerings.
Top 3D Printing Market Players are:
- 3D Systems Corp: The company offers comprehensive 3D printing solutions. The company markets its products through direct sales representatives, channel partners, and distributors. In July 2021, the company announced the unveiling of new 3D printing material, Accura AMX Rigid Black, designed to be used with the company’s stereolithography (SLA) technology.
- Desktop Metal Inc: The company designs, manufactures, and sells 3D printing systems. They announced a partnership agreement with Siemens Digital Industries Software to accelerate the adoption of additive manufacturing (AM) for production applications with a focus on the world’s largest manufacturers.
- EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems: The company designs, manufactures and sells electronic optical instruments and integrated solutions for additive manufacturing. The company announced a strategic partnership with M.Holland Co, a leading distributor of thermoplastic resins and 3D printing materials to distribute selective laser sintering materials.
- Formlabs Inc: The company designs, develops, and manufactures accessible 3D printing systems. The company announced the launch of Formlabs Dental Academy, a new educational platform dedicated to advancing 3D printing in dentistry with online and in-person courses, step-by-step guides, webinars, and more.
- GE Additive (General Electric Co): In May 2022, the company announced the acquisition of a minority stake in Danish 3D printing firm COBOD International for an undisclosed sum.
- HP Inc
- Renishaw Plc
- Siemens AG
- SLM Solutions Group AG
- Stratasys Ltd
Download PDF Sample for Vendor-specific Product Offerings and Strategic Initiatives
GlobalData is a leading provider of data, analytics, and insights on the world’s largest industries. As a leading information services company, thousands of clients rely on GlobalData for trusted, timely, and actionable intelligence. Our mission is to help our clientele ranging from professionals within corporations, financial institutions, professional services, and government agencies to decode the future and profit from faster, more informed decisions. Continuously enriching 50+ terabytes of unique data and leveraging the collective expertise of over 2,000 in-house industry analysts, data scientists, and journalists, as well as a global community of industry professionals, we aim to provide decision-makers with timely, actionable insights.
Financial Content, Reportedtimes, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English