What goes on in a typical office? You open your office doors, and meet with employees, colleagues and stakeholders. You make calls, talk to your bankers, go online to collaborate virtually with peers, hold conference calls, and brainstorm with your team. At the end of the day, everyone leaves, someone locks-up – and the cycle begins again the next day! But what if you could do more…much more? With the right coworking Howard County office space, you can get all that and much more!
Looking Beyond Walls, Windows and Doors
For startup businesses, a well-laid out office space is the hallmark of an efficient business. When you have access to everything you need to work and collaborate efficiently with your team, success is more likely to follow. But for most new ventures, having access to all the tools and technologies of a vibrant, thriving office might be a challenge:
– Your seed money might not be sufficient to initially rent office space
– As a startup, your priority is to fund talent. So, funding office renovation and installation of technology might be a challenge
– With real estate at a premium today, getting access to space with meeting rooms and conference spaces may be out of your budget
Whether they buy their own office space, or choose to rent a place, most startup entrepreneurs constantly worry about the cost of maintaining and, upgrading that office. But what if your office is affordable, and offers everything you need…and more? Howard County coworking space delivers on a vision where start-up ventures can see office space as more than walls and doors. It makes coworking more than shared real estate.
An Ecosystem for Success
Some coworking spaces address the issue of office maintenance and upkeep, by rolling those costs into steep rental fees. If a business startup budgets for it, then such an arrangement might work. But as a newly established venture, you require more than real estate to ensure your startup’s success. What if your “office” provides:
– Access to an entire ecosystem of like-minded business people, teams and talent under one roof
– Convenient access to veteran entrepreneurs who have already walked in your shoes, and now offer their knowledge and experience to startups like yourself
– An inner circle of an innovation community so you can access a range of programs and resources needed to grow your business
– Help and guidance to tap into start-up funding and venture capital that’s available to ventures such as yours
Renting Howard County office space elsewhere in the County might be convenient for some startups. But at the Maryland Innovation Center (MIC), you get more than just real estate when you share coworking space with others. Not only will you and your team move into contemporary, accessible office space; but you’ll benefit from state-of-the-art technology, creative collaborative spaces, central business support and reception services…and a lot more.
The best part of using MIC’s coworking space is that, when you move your business there, you’ll enter an entire venture ecosystem – and not just an office building. Of course, you’ll get the office space you need in a prime location. But you’ll also be part of a suburban incubator that offers mentoring and coaching, funding support, networking and a lot more.