The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.66% during the forecast period of 2022-2031
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Indoor Distributed Antenna System Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global indoor distributed antenna system (DAS) market was valued at $5.79 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $17.16 billion by 2031.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for indoor DAS system:
- Increasing mobile data traffic
- Growing need for enhanced cellular capacity in public venues
- Increasing need for improved coverage in buildings
- Growing demand for enterprise mobility
The detailed study is a compilation of 265 market data tables and 67 figures spread through 293 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Dhrubajyoti Narayan, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “The indoor DAS market is growing considerably and is expected to grow relatively faster over the coming years during the forecast period. Indoor DAS solution providers are investing heavily in research and development to develop advanced indoor DAS solutions capable of meeting the growing user demands for fast, smooth, and reliable indoor wireless connectivity. Moreover, these indoor DAS solution providers are rapidly conducting validation tests for advanced indoor DAS solutions to speed up their commercialization in the indoor DAS market. With the growing proliferation of 5G telecom technology across the major indoor DAS markets, indoor DAS solutions will likely witness a surge in demand over the coming years during the forecast period.”
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Major Existing Industry Leaders in the Indoor DAS Market
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are:
- CommScope Inc.
- Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Limited
- Corning Incorporated
- Sunwave Communications Co., Ltd.
- Mavenir Systems, Inc.
- Airspan Networks Inc.
- JMA Wireless
- Boingo Wireless
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Ericsson)
- Nokia Corporation
- ZTE Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Recent Developments in the Global Indoor DAS Market
- In November 2021, JMA Wireless and Kyocera Corporation announced an agreement to jointly develop a 5G millimeter-wave backhaul system.
- In August 2021, SOLiD was selected by BAI Communications to provide DAS solutions in the London Underground.
- In July 2021, Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Limited successfully deployed its ComFlex Pro solution for helping 3 Hong Kong, a mobile network operator, with the expansion and deepening of its 5G indoor network coverage.
- In October 2020, Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Limited started various open-radio access network (O-RAN) technology validation and trials with leading operators across the regions of Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Australia, and more.
Base Transceiver Station to be the Most Preferred Signal Source in the Indoor DAS market
In the indoor DAS market, three types of signal sources, i.e., off-air antennas, base transceiver stations, and small cells, are used on DAS sites. As per the research conducted by BIS Research, the base transceiver stations are primarily used on indoor DAS sites, owing to their capability to meet large capacity and enhanced coverage needs of the users.
The research further suggests that with an increase in the deployment of indoor DAS solutions in large-capacity venues, the base transceiver station segment is expected to dominate the indoor DAS revenues among all signal sources.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in next-gen wireless technology? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive DeepTech™ MAP Analysis for Electronics & Communications by BIS Research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research