The report suggests that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.73% between 2022-2032
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Cellular Signal Repeater Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global cellular signal repeater market was valued at $1.07 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach $5.51 billion by 2032, growing at a staggering CAGR of 17.73%.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for global cellular signal repeater:
- Increasing mobile data traffic
- Increasing need for improved coverage in buildings
- Increasing adoption of cellular signal repeaters in automotive
The detailed study is a compilation of 221 market data tables and 44 figures spread through 272 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Dhrubajyoti Narayan, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “The cellular signal repeater market presents significant opportunities for growth, particularly in emerging economies where the demand for better cellular connectivity is rapidly increasing. The cellular signal repeater market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, driven by several factors. Firstly, the increasing use of mobile devices and the growing demand for better cellular connectivity is expected to fuel the growth of this market. Additionally, the growing popularity of mobile broadband services and the need for better coverage in rural areas are expected to contribute to the development of this market. Furthermore, the rising adoption of IoT devices and the growing demand for reliable wireless communication is also expected to drive the need for cellular signal repeaters in various industries, including healthcare, transportation, and logistics.”
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Major Existing Industry Leaders in the Global Cellular Signal Repeater Market
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are:
- Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd.
- CommScope Holding Company, Inc.
- Comprod Inc.
- Digital Antenna, Inc.
- Guangdong Amplitec Tech Development Co., Ltd.
- Huaptec International (HK)Co., Ltd
- JDTECK Inc.
- Nextivity, Inc.
- Stella Doradus
- Uniden Holdings Corporation
- Wilson Electronics, LLC
Recent Industry Developments in the Global Cellular Signal Repeater Market
- In February 2023, Nexitivity, Inc. introduced the CEL-FI GO G51 at Barcelona’s Mobile World Congress (MWC). The GO G51 overcomes issues with in-building coverage for the mid-band 5G NR’s limited range by bringing the power of 5G networks indoors.
- In September 2022, Guangdong Amplitec Tech Development Co., Ltd successfully developed a mobile phone signal repeater that integrates 4G and 5G, which has been mass-produced following multiple tests with no issues.
- In September 2022, JDTECK Inc. successfully developed a mobile phone signal repeater that integrates 4G and 5G, which has been mass-produced following multiple tests with no issues.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in next-gen wireless tech? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive Deeptech M-A-P™ in Electronics & Communications by BIS Research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch