The report suggests that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.12% between 2022-2027
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Agriculture Sensors Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global agriculture sensors market was valued at $3.6 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach $7.6 billion by 2027, growing at a staggering CAGR of 16.12%.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for agriculture sensors:
- Need for higher efficiency production systems
- Increasing adoption of on-farm weather stations
- Active research innovations and government initiatives
- Increased emphasis on climate-smart agriculture
The detailed study is a compilation of 202 market data tables and 39 figures spread through 340 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Debraj Chakraborty, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “The sensors continuously track the entire farming system to give farmers the information they require. This enables farmers to make more informed decisions, resulting in better cost management, waste reduction, and water conservation due to overproduction. The importance of sensor-based farming is rising. The ability to precisely track in-field variability and make data-driven decisions is revolutionizing how farmers run their businesses.”
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Major Existing Industry Leaders in the Global Agriculture Sensors Market
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are:
- Acclima, Inc.
- Acuity Agriculture
- Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
- CropX inc.
- dol-sensors A/S
- HUNTER INDUSTRIES
- Libelium Comunicaciones Distribuidas SL
- PrecisionHawk, Inc.
- Pycno Industries, Inc.
- Royal Eijkelkamp
- TEKTELIC Communications Inc.
- HAIP Solutions GmbH
- Amber Agriculture, Inc.
- Grownetics, Inc.
- SlantRange, Inc.
Recent Developments in the Global Agriculture Sensors Market
- In November 2022, Royal Eijkelkamp and HAL24K Water collaborated to make it easier to use data for safeguarding the world’s water resources. This strategic partnership would combine the intelligent sensors from Royal Eijkelkamp with data technology from HAL24K, a business that uses machine learning and AI to deliver data.
- In August 2022, CropX, inc. launched a soil nitrogen and salts monitoring device. The device is a product in the farm management system product range of the company. The nitrogen and salt monitoring device measures the respective substances through the help of soil sensors and calculative algorithms.
- In January 2022, HUNTER INDUSTRIES announced a partnership with POGO intending to bring new sensors as well as visual insight integrations into its Pilot Network. Integrating the hardware along with the data from POGO with the Pilot Network would help to identify and address issues with ease by utilizing color-coded visual insights that highlight turf needing immediate attention often prior to symptoms appearance.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in agritech? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive Deeptech M-A-P™> in Agriculture by BIS Research:
Agriculture Technology-as-a-Service Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English