Greetings from ArbDossier!
ArbDossier in conjunction with the ADR Society of the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS) is conducting a two-day training session on “Arbitration Agreements” on the 16th and 17th of July, 2022. To register, please click here.
Each of the 9 Modules in the course will be instructed by a stalwart in the field of international arbitration, and the modules are structured as follows:
- Validity and Requirements of Arbitration Agreements – Mr. Jesus Saracho (International Arbitration Attorney and Arbitrator)
- Doctrine of Separability -Prof. Anthony Daimsis (University of Ottawa)
- Kompetenz-Kompetenz – Dr. Robert Kovacs (Withersworldwide)
- Law Governing Arbitration Agreements – Mr. Julian Ranetunge (King & Spalding)
- Interpretation of Arbitration Agreements –The Hon’ble Mr. Barry Leon (33 Bedford Row, Arbitration Place)
- Enforcement of Arbitration Agreements – Mr. Gautam Bhattacharyya (Reed Smith LLP)
- Institutional v. Ad-Hoc Arbitration – Ms. Hana Doumal (BVI International Arbitration Centre)
- Analysis of Model Clauses of Different Arbitral Institutions – Ms. Shan Greer (Arbitra International, BVI International Arbitration Centre)
- Drafting of Arbitration Agreements – Mr. Enrique Molina (King & Spalding)
The registration fee is USD 38 (INR 3000). We have limited spots on a first come first serve basis. Secure yours as soon as you can. To register, please click here.
Name: Devansh Jalan Email: email@example.com Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
IPS, Go Media, CE, PR-Wirein, Google News, Reportedtimes, Financial Content, Wire, Extended Distribution, Legal Newswire, English
Name: Devansh Jalan
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer