Jul 28, 2020 7:53 PM ET
iCrowd Newswire – Jul 28, 2020
Market Research Future published a research report on “Web Hosting Market Research Report- Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
The global web hosting services market is predicted to touch USD 76.2 billion at a 15.9% CAGR over the forecast period (2018-2023), states the new Market Research Future (MRFR) report. Web hosting, simply put, is an online service which allows people to publish their web application or website on the internet. Web hosting services are available in different types. These include shared web hosting, reseller web hosting, cloud-based web hosting, virtual private server, dedicated web server, colocation web hosting, self-service web hosting, and managed WordPress hosting. Websites are stored or hosted on special computers known as servers.
Various factors are propelling the Web Hosting Market growth. These factors, as specified by the Market Research Future (MRFR) report, include rising levels of digitization, constantly increasing amount of data from end users, need for new servers for keeping the data up to date, and the need to increase the performance of websites. Additional factors pushing market growth include high penetration of the internet, increasing e-commerce industry, and the growing number of start-ups in the fields of business intelligence, analytics, and other industries.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2750
The Market Research Future report provides a wide segmental analysis of the web hosting services market based on deployment, connectivity, application, and type.
- By type, the web hosting services market is segmented into collocated hosting, dedicated hosting, shared hosting, and website builder. Of these, the website builder segment will have the largest share in the market over the forecast period.
- By application, the web hosting services market is segmented into online application, intranet site, mobile application, and public website. Of these, the mobile application segment will dominate the market over the forecast period. It is predicted to grow at a 17.2% CAGR.
- Based on connectivity, the web hosting services market is segmented into IP-VPN, ethernet, MPLS, fiber, and xDSL. Of these, the fiber segment will lead the market over the forecast period. This will be followed by the MPLS segment that is likely to grow at a 19% CAGR.
- By deployment, the web hosting services market is segmented into hybrid cloud, private cloud, and public cloud. Of these, the public cloud segment will have the maximum share in the market over the forecast period. This is owing to better controlling of data, users, and information assets and adoption of public cloud services.
The prominent players in the web hosting services market are – Amazon Web Services (U.S.), AT&T Inc. (U.S.), Dreamhost Inc. (U.S.), Earthlink Inc. (U.S.), Equinix Inc. (U.S.), Google Inc. (U.S.), Endurance Technologies Ltd. (U.S.), GoDaddy Inc. (U.S.), Justhost (U.S.), Web.Com Group, Inc. (U.S.), among others.
Based on the region, the web hosting services market report covers growth opportunities and the latest trends across the Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, North America, and the Rest of the World. Of these, North America will lead the market over the forecast period. It is predicted to touch USD 21,862.6 million by 2023. Developed infrastructure and technological advancements are the key factors that are encouraging market growth in this region.
The web hosting services market in North America will have the second-largest share in the market over the forecast period. Germany is the key contributor here.
The web hosting services market in the APAC region is predicted to have a notable growth over the forecast period. This is on account of the growing demand for managed hosted private cloud environment. Moreover, the consolidation of emerging markets, mainly China, as well as India, are poised to aid market growth in this region.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/web-hosting-services-market-2750
- IT Solution Providers
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Business Organizations
- Web Hosting Service Providers.
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]
Keywords: Web Hosting, Web Hosting Services Market, Web Hosting Market, Web Hosting Services Market Size, Web Hosting Market Size, Web Hosting Market Share, Web Hosting Market Trends, Web Hosting Market Growth, Web Hosting Services Market Share, Web Hosting Services Market Industry, Market Research Future, Web Hosting Services Market Growth