Tissue Expander Market Overview
Tissue Expander Market size is estimated to reach $1.78 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Tissue expanders are utilized consequent to mastectomy to raise the number of tissue physicians who have to work with when they are reproducing or implanting a breast. They may be positioned at the time of a mastectomy or in a second surgery post healing and completion of cancer treatment. Tissue expansion is a method utilized by plastic, maxillofacial and reconstructive surgeons to make the body build added skin, bone, or additional tissues. Biological phenomena like tissue inflammation may also be regarded as expansion. One principal complexity may be dermal thinning at the time of tissue expansion, which normally results in skin rupture. Collagen synthesis can conclude on the dermal thickness and can be leveraged by macrophage polarization at the time of expansion. Tissue expansion has also been utilized for the procedure of foreskin restoration, which is normally non-surgical and employs tension externally utilizing specially-designed devices to substitute circumcised tissues with novel cells. Bone expansion may also be performed. Historically, the earliest efforts of tissue expansion were conducted not on soft tissue but on bone. The increasing predominance of breast cancer worldwide is set to drive the Tissue Expander Market resulting in the surging application of tissue expanders. The proliferating count of trauma cases and serious road casualties resulting in the greater application of tissue expanders and foreskin restoration are set to propel the growth of the Tissue Expander Market during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Tissue Expander Market Segment Analysis – By Application:
The Tissue Expander Market based on the application can be further segmented into Breast Reconstruction, Forehead Skin And Scalp Reconstruction, Face And Neck Reconstruction, and Others. The Breast Reconstruction Segment held the largest market share in 2021. This growth is owing to the soaring count of breast reconstruction surgeries being carried out consequent to mastectomy utilized to treat breast cancer. Foreskin restoration may be performed. The surging psychological advantages and the enhanced quality of life experienced by women post breast reconstruction techniques following mastectomy are further propelling the growth of the genome engineering segment.
Furthermore, the Forehead skin and scalp reconstruction segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period 2022-2027 owing to the increasing count of cases of trauma and burns and great predominance of cicatricial alopecia in conjunction with tissue inflammation.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=503941
Report Price: $ 4500 (Single User License)
Tissue Expander Market Segment Analysis – By End-Use:
The Tissue Expander Market based on end-use can be further segmented into Hospitals, Cosmetology Clinics, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers. The Hospitals segment held the largest market share in 2021. This growth is owing to the increasing inclination of patients towards hospitals as suitable settings for the performance of reconstructive surgeries and foreskin restoration. The extensive assortment of treatment options that hospitals offer is further propelling the growth of this segment.
Furthermore, the Cosmetology Clinics segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2022-2027 owing to the surging preference of women towards cosmetology clinics for superior aesthetics post-mastectomy. Tissue inflammation is recognized as expansion. The cosmetologists possess valuable specialized skills and the patients are offered different alternatives for reconstructive surgeries. These determinants are further propelling the growth of this segment.
Tissue Expander Market Segment Analysis – By Geography:
The Tissue Expander Market based on geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World. North America (Tissue Expander Market) held the largest share with 35% of the overall market in 2021. The growth of this region is owing to the great predominance of breast cancer resulting in the surging application of tissue expanders and foreskin restoration in the region. The advantageous government initiatives and the proliferating count of research partnerships are further propelling the growth of the Tissue Expander Market in the North American region.
Furthermore, the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the region with the fastest CAGR rate over the forecast period 2022-2027. This growth is owing to factors like a boost in the count of cases of trauma and serious road mishaps in countries like India. Tissue inflammation is thought to be expansion. The existence of the burgeoning cosmetic industry is further fuelling the progress of the Tissue Expander Market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Tissue Expander Market – Drivers
Increasing Predominance Of Breast Cancer Is Projected To Drive The Growth Of Tissue Expander Market:
Tissue inflammation may also be treated as expansion. The upsurge in the predominance of breast cancer is fuelling the growth of the Tissue Expander Marker. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), there were 2.3 million women diagnosed with breast cancer and 685 000 deaths worldwide in 2020. Furthermore, as per the WHO, some determinants raise the hazard of breast cancer like growing age, obesity, injurious utilization of alcohol, family history of breast cancer, history of radiation exposure, reproductive history (like age that menstrual periods commenced and age at first pregnancy), tobacco application and postmenopausal hormone therapy. Tissue expanders may be utilized for breast reconstruction post-mastectomy which is a surgical technique to eliminate all breast tissue as an approach to treat breast cancer. The surging count of cases of breast cancer is therefore fuelling the growth of the Tissue Expander Market during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Advancements In Tissue Expander Technology Are Expected To Boost The Demand Of Tissue Expander:
Tissue inflammation may be acknowledged as expansion. Seroma and infection are amidst the most typical complexities after staged prepectoral implant-based reconstruction. Progress in tissue expander technology allows seroma aspiration by way of a combined drain port, thereby, holding hope for enhancing clinical results. The investigations indicate that normal office-based aspiration of periprosthetic fluid through the combined drain port of the AlloX2 tissue expander not only allows fruitful aspiration of periprosthetic fluid but also permits aspirated liquid to be transmitted for culture, thereby offering a lead-time benefit for initiation of targeted antibiotic therapy in cases of postoperative surgical site infection. Furthermore, the findings demonstrate that positive bacterial cultures in the absence of clinical signs of infection do not command antibiotic therapy. These kinds of advancements in tissue expander technology are driving the growth of the Tissue Expander Market during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.industryarc.com/reports/request-quote?id=503941
Tissue Expander Market – Challenges
Extended Tissue Expander Technique And Insufficient Availability Of Tissue Expanders In Developing Economies Are Challenging The Growth Of The Tissue Expander Market:
The application of tissue expander involves an extended technique. The technique needs a cautious choice of the patient, detailed planning, and flawless execution to successfully perform the procedure, which normally lasts for over 8-12 weeks and includes two sittings of surgery. Any compromise in this procedure can result in adverse outcomes and complexities, some minor, which permit the procedure to be continued to reach the anticipated goal, and others being major, can result in relinquishment of the procedure without attaining the anticipated goal. Furthermore, there is a lack of availability of tissue expanders in developing nations. These issues are hampering the growth of the Tissue Expander Market.
Tissue Expander Industry Outlook
Product launches, strategic partnerships, and regional expansion are key strategies adopted by players in the Tissue Expander Market. Key companies of this market are:
- Sientra, Inc
- POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- PMT Corporation
- GROUPE SEBBIN SAS
- Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials Co. Ltd
- KOKEN CO., LTD.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Establishment Labs S.A.
- In October 2021, Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. declared the introduction of JOY™, a novel patient-centric breast aesthetics program. Women who choose JOY will acquire Establishment Labs’ newest generation Motiva Ergonomix2® implants by way of a network of greatly coached plastic surgeons and the most exhaustive patient backing program accessible in the industry. JOY is being disclosed at the 6th World Symposium on Ergonomic Implants that is being attended by more than 200 plastic surgeons this week in Gardone Riviera, Italy.
- In September 2021, Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. conducted a symposium at the London Breast Meeting on Thursday, September 2, 2021, symbolizing the official introduction of the company’s Motiva Flora® tissue expander in Europe and additional CE Mark countries. Additional participants on the panel involved reconstructive surgeons with experience utilizing Motiva Flora and members of the medical and scientific advisory boards of Establishment Labs. The Motiva Flora symposium was an element of the official program of the 2021 London Breast Meeting.
- In May 2021, Sientra, Inc. declared that its AlloX2 tissue expander has been bestowed an Innovative Technology contract from Vizient, Inc. The contract became effective on May 1 and indicates to Vizient members the AlloX2’s rare qualities that possibly enhance the health care industry. Innovative Technology contracts are conferred based on the endorsements of health care experts serving on a Vizient member-led council who analyze product submissions by way of Vizient’s Innovative Technology Program.
Direct Purchase @ https://www.industryarc.com/purchasereport.php?id=503941
- Geographically, North America Tissue Expander Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and it is poised to dominate the market over the period 2022-2027 owing to the well-entrenched healthcare infrastructure for treating tissue inflammation and increasing spending on healthcare in the North American region.
- Tissue Expander Market growth is being driven by the soaring count of breast reconstruction and other reconstruction techniques employing tissue expanders and foreskin restoration. However, sometimes complications like skin necrosis and wound dehiscence may result and this is one of the major factors hampering the growth of the Tissue Expander Market.
- Tissue Expander Market Detailed Analysis on the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Tissue Expander Market report.
Extremity Tissue Expanders Market – Forecast (2021 – 2026)
Tissue Banking Market – Forecast (2021 – 2026)
For more Lifesciences and Healthcare Market reports, please click here
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Venkat Reddy Sales Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.industryarc.com Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677