The Oncology Mice Models Market is destined to grow on an impertinent note, i.e. reaching US$ 696.4 Mn at a CAGR of 6% between 2022-2032. Personalization has taken over almost every sphere of the industry verticals, and healthcare is no exception. People have started looking at their healthcare picture such that they could actively take part in improving their physical and mental health on the daily basis. This personalization will be the face of the healthcare vertical in the forecast period.
Cancer immunotherapy, also known as immuno-oncology, is a type of cancer treatment that utilizes the immune system’s ability to inhibit, control, and eliminate cancer. Immunotherapy educates the immune system to recognize and attack specific cancer cells. Immunotherapy also boosts the immune cells by providing additional components to a body to help them eliminate cancer.
In a recent study by Persistence Market Research on the global oncology mice models market, it was found that the market is set to grow from US$ 390.3 Mn in 2022 to US$ 696.4 Mn by the end of 2032, wi
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33046
Despite continuous improvement and identification of novel cancer immunotherapy, there is a pressing need to establish a robust platform to evaluate the efficacy and safety of pre-clinical drugs, simulate the interaction between patients’ tumor and immune systems, and predict patients’ responses to the treatment. Immuno-oncology therapies work by taking breaks off the immune system or boosting its ability to detect and destroy tumor cells.
Most pharma companies are focusing on the production of next-generation combination IO therapies. In recent years, a large number of immuno-oncology drugs were developed by various pharma companies, which can boost the growth of this market.
Surge in research of oncology drugs in the past decade has resulted in the generation of a large number of target molecules that need to undergo preclinical and clinical trials for approval. This will help to boost the growth of the market.
- In September 2021, Harbour BioMed announced IND approval for phase II trial of Anti-FcRn Batoclimab in chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, in China.
- The Jackson Laboratory
- Taconic Biosciences
- Charles River Laboratories
- Shanghai Model Organisms Center Inc.
- Crown Bioscience Inc. (JSR Corporation).
- Applied stem cells
- Ingenious Targeting Laboratory
- PolyGene – Transgenic mice model company
- Creative Biolabs
- TransCure Bioservices
- Champions Oncology Inc
- Certis Oncology
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Janvier Labs
- Harbour BioMed
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/33046
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Syngeneic tumor mice models contributed the highest revenue share of 56.2% in 2021 in the global market.
- The end user segment was dominated by contract research organizations with nearly 1/3 revenue share in 2021.
- North America led the global market with nearly 48.6% value share in 2021.
“The global oncology mice models market is expected to witness significant growth due to development of immuno-oncology combination drugs therapy,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Some of the leading suppliers of mice models are The Jackson Laboratory, Charles River, Taconic Biosciences, Shanghai Model organism, and Envigo amongst others. Key market players are focusing on acquisitions, collaborations, and product launches to increase their revenues across geographies.
- In February 2021, Charles River acquired Cognate Bioservices to expand its cell and gene therapy programs.
- In January 2022, Taconic Biosciences announced the launch of the huNOG-EXL EA (Early Access) humanized immune system (HIS) mouse.
- In October 2021, The Jackson Laboratory announced the acquisition of Charles River Laboratories Japan.
- In September 2021, Envigo announced a collaboration with Biocytogen to distribute the B-NDG triple immunodeficient and humanizable mouse model.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33046
Want More insights?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the global oncology mice models market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2017 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
The research study is based on product (humanized immune system mice models, syngeneic tumor mice models, immunodeficient mice models, NOG mice models, spontaneous tumor mice models, and others) and end user (contract research organizations, pharma and biopharma companies, and academic & research institutes), across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa).
Cell-free Protein Expression Market – Global cell free protein expression market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.0% and market value is expected to increase to US$ 268.4 million by 2024 end.
Bone Marrow Transplantation Market – Bone Marrow Transplant Market is expected to exceed US$ 12 Bn by the end of 2028. The bone marrow transplantation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% through the forecast period 2018-2028.
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Contact Us: Persistence Market Research Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751 USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353 Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org