iCrowdNewswire Mar 2, 2021 2:00 PM ET
Advances in information technology and biomedical science have enabled the development of digital solutions for biomarkers, which, owing to the myriad of pertinent applications, are being increasingly adopted in modern healthcare practices
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Digital Solutions for Biomarkers Market, 2021-2030” report to its list of offerings.
Digital solutions for biomarkers are modern solutions that are capable of generating, collecting, and tracking medical data. From this data, digital biomarkers that offer insights into anatomical, physiological, and molecular events, and even behavior-related patterns in humans, have been acknowledged as viable inputs to understand, track, monitor and / or predict health-related outcomes. In the current pandemic, medical professionals are trying to identify digital biomarkers that can facilitate the successful screening / diagnosis of COVID-19 patients, remotely.
To order this 270+ page report, which features 135+ figures and 140+ tables, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/digital-biomarkers-market.html
Key Market Insights
Over 45 digital solutions for biomarkers are currently available / under development
Over 70% of the aforementioned solutions are offered either as combinations of software applications and devices or as standalone software solutions, targeting more than 30 unique target indications.
Over 85% of digital solutions for biomarkers are intended for patient monitoring purposes
Such solutions are currently available / being developed to monitor various digital biomarkers associated with neurological disorders (22%), respiratory disorders (17%), and infectious disorders (15%). In fact, over 15% of these solutions are being extensively used for monitoring patients with COVID-19.
40 global events, focused on digital solutions for biomarkers, have been organized since 2016
Around 40% of these were conferences, involving more than 25 unique organizers. Close to 50% of such events have been / are being organized in the US.
Nearly USD 950 million invested by both private and public investors in this domain
~70% of the total capital raised by digital solutions for biomarkers developers was from venture capital funding, featuring the contributions of over 150 investors. In addition, over 65% was invested in companies focused on development of physiological / vocal digital biomarkers.
Partnership activity in this field has grown at a CAGR of over 60%, between 2016 and 2020
More than 65% of the reported deals were established in the last two years (since 2019), with the maximum activity being reported in 2020. Majority of the instances captured in the report were research and development agreements (24%) and product / technology integration agreements (15%). Further, more than 40% of these agreements have been signed for digital solutions for physiological biomarkers.
North America and Europe are anticipated to capture over 65% of the market share by 2030
The market in Asia-Pacific regions is anticipated to grow at a relatively faster pace (41.03%). In 2030, digital solutions capturing vocal biomarkers are likely to represent the largest market share, in terms of revenues from product sales (37%), followed by those intended to capture physiological biomarkers (32%) and idiosyncratic biomarkers (16%).
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/digital-biomarkers-market/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players engaged in the development of digital solutions for biomarkers?
- Which are the popular therapeutic areas where digital biomarkers are currently relevant?
- What kind of global level events related to digital biomarkers, have been organized in the recent past?
- What is the trend of capital investments in the digital biomarkers market?
- Which partnership models are most commonly adopted by stakeholders in this industry?
- What is the tole of big pharma players engaged in this domain?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the digital biomarkers market?
- What are the opportunities available for digital solutions for biomarkers in emerging markets?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- What are the anticipated future trends related to digital solutions for biomarkers market?
The USD 22.6 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the digital solutions for biomarkers market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Content of Solution
- Software Application + AI Support
- Software Application + Device
- Standalone Software Application
- Other Contents of Solutions
- Purpose of Solution
- Early Screening
- Predictive Insights
- Type of Biomarker
- Cognitive Biomarkers
- Idiosyncratic Biomarkers
- Physiological Biomarkers
- Vocal Biomarkers
- Other Biomarkers
- Therapeutic Areas
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Infectious Disorders
- Mental Health Problems
- Neurological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Business Model
- Business to Business (Healthcare Providers, Payers, Employers and Pharmaceutical Companies)
- Business to Consumer (Patients and Caregivers)
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- Rest of the world
The report features inputs from eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom, digital biomarkers are soon likely to witness increased adoption given their broad scope of applications and the availability of technologies that enable such biological inputs to be remotely identified and processed. The report includes detailed transcripts of the discussions held with following industry experts:
The research covers brief profiles of key players engaged in the development of digital solutions for biomarkers; other popular industry players featured in the report include:
- Akili Interactive
- Cogito Corp
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Mindstrong Health
- Pear Therapeutics
- Sonde Health
- Vocalis Health
- Winterlight Labs
For additional details, please visit
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- AI-based Drug Discovery Market: Focus on Deep Learning and Machine Learning, 2020-2030
- Connected / Smart Drug Delivery Systems Market by Product Type (Connected Inhalers, Connected Autoinjectors, Connected Pen injectors, Connected Wearable Injectors, Add-On Sensors and Others), Therapeutic Area (Metabolic Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders and Others) and Key Geographical Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, MENA and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market by Type of Device (Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Devices and Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices), Diabetes Type (Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes), Type of Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Device Component (Lancing Devices, Blood Glucose Meters and Testing Strips), Type of Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Device Component (Sensors, Transmitters and Receivers), and Key Geographies: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
Contact Information:Gaurav Chaudhary
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Keywords: Cognitive, Idiosyncratic, Physiological, Vocal, and Other Biomarkers, Roots Analysis, Research, Biotech, Pharma, Analysis, Market Report,