The world of the internet that follows us day and night, is pretty much a reality in the era today. No matter where you might live, the internet is what drives us day after day. From shopping to studying, medicine and so much more, our presence is online. Everything does not just runs on the internet; it basically IS the internet at this point. And, of course, the rise in the use of internet means that so is there an increase in the telecom providers in the industry.
While plenty of Internet service providers hang around the neighborhood hoping to be noticed, there are a few that immediately stand out. Spectrum, Xfinity, and CenturyLink are some of the fastest internet service providers in the market, and with good reason too. Xfinity has a variety of pricing and speed plans, and CenturyLink has some of the best Gigabit plans around. And then there is Spectrum, of course. It is one of the best with high internet speeds, zero contracts, and customer service that actually cares! Visit our Spectrum Internet page for more info.
Let us then discuss these internet service providers and how they continue to satisfy millions of residents in the US, today.
Spectrum internet has been around for a long time and with good reason too. It is one of the best being the second-largest cable internet provider in the US with coverage in 42 states. This corporation specializes in high-speed internet delivery, top-notch TV services, and more. You can also get a home phone with the service that gets you a quality connection to your loved ones. Pricing starts as low as $49.99 per month and is even better with more components. Bundling services together is easier than ever with Spectrum bringing you quality and value all in one package.
Spectrum Internet Features
Spectrum internet is and continues to be a crowd favorite due to its calm demeanor. It wins hearts due to its flexible features that are given below;
- Free modem and an internet security suite that works wonders
- No data caps for any plans; unlimited data allowance
- Connect easily on the go with thousands of countrywide free and safe hotspots
- Multiple pricing plans are available to choose from
- No price hikes for 12 months with promo pricing
- Parental controls that are easy to use and set up
- No contracts!
- Spectrum phone number that you can reach at 1-888-267-6535 for a very caring customer service
Spectrum Customer Service
The top thing with Spectrum offer is the impeccable customer service. The customer service representatives with Spectrum are all caring and polite and super responsive to your struggles. Whether it is morning or night, your troubles are always met with a calm air of professionalism. Just call 1-888-267-6535 for your Spectrum customer service needs round the clock.
Xfinity Internet is undoubtedly the largest internet service provider in the US. It has service in 40 states, reaching around 30 million US citizens across the country. The top reason why Xfinity internet is so popular is that they offer a good variety in their internet plans, varying on basis of speed tiers and pricing. Xfinity plans are loaded with features with a little bit of everything sprinkled in for good measure. You can trust high internet speeds as advertised and when bundled, get more value. You are never likely to be bored if you have an Xfinity internet plan at your disposal.
Xfinity Internet Features
Some of the features that you can count on with Xfinity internet are mentioned below.
- Multiple speed tiers to choose from
- Flexible term agreements and pricing plans
- A very high data allowance of 1.2 TB
- High internet speeds, reaching gig speeds and as advertised
- FREE 4K Flex box for streaming
- FREE Peacock Premium subscription for all the on-demand content you can watch
- Millions of safe out-of-home hotspots to connect internet on the move
- The ultimate Wi-Fi experience with the xFi
- Advanced security suite free with Xfinity Gateway
- Easy bundling with TV gives more value to your plan
Xfinity Customer service
Xfinity customer service is supportive and present at all hours of the day to help assist you through your struggles. There are a few bumps here and there but for the most part Xfinity Customer service lives up to the name of the giant.
CenturyLink or Lumen technologies is a well-known American telecom company. Not only does it provide internet service but it also offers cloud solutions, and voice managed services. CenturyLink Internet is mainly a DSL but now the corporation also provides fiber internet services. It offers service in 37 states, but fiber service is still only available in limited areas. Plans may vary from state to state.
CenturyLink Internet Features
CenturyLink Internet has some fancy features that make it a popular service among people. These services include;
- Zero contracts to worry about
- All plans come with unlimited internet and no data caps
- Even DSL plans are pretty decent with speeds
- One of the most affordable internet plans available anywhere in the US
- Many speed tiers to choose from
- The Wi-Fi experience comes complete internet security
- Parental controls with easy use
- Support tools at your service 24/7
- Option for self-install
- Simple bundling with other TV providers for your entertainment purposes
CenturyLink Customer Service
CenturyLink has a much-recommended customer service that ensures all your needs are met promptly. No matter what the hour on the clock may be, do not hesitate to reach CenturyLink Customer service. All you have to do is call up 1-855-349-9310 and let the representatives take it from there!
As much as we would like to exclaim, that is just the name of the provider. WOW Internet is one of the less-talked-about and an underrated service provider. WOW does have limited coverage, offering service in only 9 states, with DSL in some parts for internet delivery. However, it also uses a fiber-coaxial hybrid in most areas. Hence, you still get to experience high-speed internet without any hassles, with speeds up to 1000 Mbps.
WOW Internet Features
WOW Internet has a couple of features that are unique to it since few other people in the industry offer them. These features include;
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Fast internet with gigabit speeds
- No contracts to tie you down
- Attractive promotions are always on the run to get you the best discounts
- Whole-home Wi-Fi experience curtesy of Eero
- Very high data allowance for cable plans (3 TB)
- WOWWAY portal to make billing and other things easier for you
- A state-of-the-art online security suite to protect you online
- Service Protection covers any and all small service problems
- WOW internet plans are affordable with flexible payment plans
WOW Customer Service
WOW has customer service that is to die for. Not only are the representatives extremely polite and nice, but they are there 24/7 to always assist you with your issues. Plus, if you are a bundle user, you can use customer service to get help for your TV and Phone struggles too. You can reach them online, on live chat, and even email them. However, if you like doing things a little conventionally, we suggest you give them a call. The number for WOW customer service is 1-855-349-9313.
No matter where in the US you might live, good internet is a right and you deserve access to it. Whether it is DSL, cable, fiber, or wireless, the kind of internet that reaches your doorstep should be yours to make. The providers that we have taken the liberty to mention above are those that offer great speeds but also fall within market-competitive price ranges.
All you have left to do is put in your address and search for the best deals near you!