Surgical robots market growth was valued at $56.29 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $98.7 million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2017 to 2024. The orthopedic surgery dominated the market in terms of revenue and accounted for about one-fifth share of the global market in 2017.
List of Key Players
The key players operating in the global surgical robotics market are Smith & Nephew Plc. (Blue Belt Technologies, Inc.), Auris Surgical Robotics Inc. (Hansen Medical Inc.), Intuitive Surgical, Inc., KUKA AG, Stryker Corporation (MAKO Surgical Corp.), Mazor Robotics, Renishaw plc., Medtronic, THINK Surgical, Inc., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. Other players operating in the value chain are Transenterix, Verb Surgical, Titan Medical, Microbot Medical, Accuray and Medrobotics.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/852
Key Findings Of The Study
- The gynecology surgery accounted for about one-sixth share of the global market in terms of revenue as well as volume in 2017.
- The surgical systems segment by component accounted for one-third share of the global market in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period.
- The U.S. dominated the North American surgical robotics market in 2017 by surgery type and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period.
- Spain is expected to be the fastest growing country in the European surgical robotics market by surgery type with a CAGR of 12.3% during 2018-2024.
- India is expected to be the fastest growing country in the Asia-Pacific surgical robotics market by surgery type during the forecast period.
For Purchase inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/852
The global surgical robotics market is segmented into component, surgery type and region. Based on component, the market is segmented into systems, accessories, and services. The surgical robotics market based on surgery type is segmented into gynecology surgery, urology surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, general surgery and others. Regionally the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
In terms of revenue, the accessories in component segment accounted for the highest market share in 2017, owing to rising adoption of surgical robotic systems across Tier-1 hospitals, recurrent sales of accessories for these systems and demand for highly efficient replaceable components. Surgical robotic systems services would emerge as the lucrative segment since it is mandatory for every surgical robotic systems buyer to maintain the systems performance. The services segment would exhibit the fastest growth rate, registering a CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period.
Based on surgery type, the neurosurgery segment accounted for about one-sixth share of the total market in terms of value as well as volume and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% and 6.5% respectively during the forecast period. As robotic systems were primarily used for neurosurgeries and later widen its application. The need for precision during neurosurgery has led to an increase in adoption for surgical robotics.
David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive 205, Portland, OR 97220 United States USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022 UK: +44-845-528-1300 Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 Fax: +1(855)550-5975 [email protected]
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, PR-Wirein, Research Newswire, English
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060