According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Sun Care Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global sun care products market share is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global sun care products market to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2021-2026. Sun care products refer to ointments, gels and lotions that are applied to the skin to protect it from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. The UV light can be bifurcated into UVA and UVB rays, which enter the skin upon prolonged exposure and damage the skin cells. These rays can increase the incidences of dermatological conditions such as freckles, moles, wrinkles, as well as the risk of chronic diseases like skin cancer. The active ingredient in sun care products works by reflecting, absorbing, or scattering all or some of the sun’s rays, thereby reducing the chances of developing these conditions. These products are currently available in different forms, including lip balms, gels, hair tonics and creams. Some countries, like the US, regulate the sales and labeling of sunscreen products as they are considered a part of the pharmaceutical industry.
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/sun-care-products-market/requestsample
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally-our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic. These observations will be integrated into the report.
In recent years, individuals across the globe have become aware of the harmful effects of sun exposure, owing to which, there has been a notable increase in the demand for effective sun protection products. Besides, the rising cases of skin cancer have prompted various governing bodies to make changes in the current regulatory framework for manufacturers. For example, in 2019, the US Food and Drug Administrator (USFDA) proposed a rule to update nonprescription, over-the-counter (OTC) sunscreens with the latest scientific research to make sure that consumers have access to efficient products. The goal of the proposal is to officially designate sunscreens as Generally Recognized as Safe and Effective (GRASE) with two sun-blocking ingredients – titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
Major players in the market are also focusing on introducing innovative products to attract a larger consumer base. For instance, the France-based personal care company, L’Oréal, recently launched “UV Sense,” the world’s first wearable, battery-free, electronic UV sensor, at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). After getting attached to the user’s thumbnail, the device sends information about the UV exposure of the user to an app using the wireless technology, Near Field Communication (NFC).
Buy full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/sun-care-products-market
Key Market Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape With Key Players:
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- L’Oréal S.A., Revlon, Inc.
- Unilever PLC, Shiseido Company, Limited
- Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG, Avon Products, Inc.
- Clarins Group, Procter & Gamble Company, Coty, Inc.
- Lotus Herbals Pvt. Ltd., Amway Corp.
- Edgewell Personal Care LLC.
Market Breakup by Gender:
Market Breakup by Product Type:
- Sun Protection Products
- After-Sun Products
- Self-Tanning Products
Market Breakup by Product Form:
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Market Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Retailers
- Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- Online Stores
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021- 2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Hospital Linen Supply and Management Services Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/hospital-linen-supply-management-services-market
- Oxidized Polyethylene Wax Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/oxidized-polyethylene-wax-market
- Car Subscription Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/car-subscription-market
- Set-Top Box Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/set-top-box-market
- Quantum Dots Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/quantum-dots-market
- Bone Graft And Substitutes Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bone-graft-substitutes-market
- Virtual Reality Gaming Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/virtual-reality-gaming-market
- Sports Sunglasses Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/sports-sunglasses-market
- IoT Security Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/iot-security-market
- Compressor Oil Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/compressor-oil-market
- Proteomics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/proteomics-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800