According to the report published by Allied Market Research, “South East Asia and Australia Green Building Materials Market by Product Type (Exterior Products, Interior Products, Building Systems, Solar Products, and Others) and Country (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Australia): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030”, as per the report the South East Asia and Australia green building material market was over $15.3 billion in 2020, and is expected to cross $38.5 billion by 2030, witnessing a CAGR of 9.7% from 2021 to 2030.
Factors such as emission reduction potential of green building materials, high asset value of green buildings, growth in public awareness regarding green materials, and increase in demand for such structures among clients drive the South East Asia and Australia green building materials industry. Decrease in emission from green building materials and low operation cost drive the growth of the South East Asia and Australia green building material market. However, cost concern and market barriers restrains the market growth. On the other hand, growth in construction sector creates new opportunities in the coming years.
Download PDF Boucher: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/13420
Based on country, Singapore contributed to the largest share in 2020, holding for more than one-fourth of the total share, and is projected to continue its dominant share by 2030. On the other hand, the market across Philippines is projected to portray the highest CAGR of 11.8% during the forecast period. The research also analyzes regions including Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
Based on product type, the exterior product segment contributed to the highest share in 2020, accounting for more than one-thirds of the total share, and is expected to maintain its lead position during the forecast period. However, the solar products segment is projected to manifest the largest CAGR of 10.8% from 2021 to 2030.
Detailed analysis on operating business segments, product portfolio, business performance, and key strategic developments is offered in the research. Leading market players analyzed in the report include Celanese Corporation. These players have adopted various strategies including expansions, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, new product launches, and collaborations to gain a strong position in the industry.
Interested in Procuring this Report? Visit Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/south-east-asia-and-australia-green-building-materials-market/purchase-options
Key offerings of the report:
- Key drivers & Opportunities: Detailed analysis on driving factors and opportunities in different segments for strategizing.
- Current trends & forecasts: Comprehensive analysis on latest trends, development, and forecasts for next few years to take next steps.
- Segmental analysis: Each segment analysis and driving factors along with revenue forecasts and growth rate analysis.
- Regional Analysis: Thorough analysis of each region help market players devise expansion strategies and take a leap.
- Competitive Landscape: Extensive insights on each of the leading market players for outlining competitive scenario and take steps accordingly.
Key players in the market are:
- PT Bakrie & Brothers Tbk
- Siam Cement Group
- Kee Kiong (A2Z) SDN BHD
- Aathaworld Sdn Bhd
- Interface Inc.
- PT Modern Panels Indonesia
- Brickworks Building Products Ltd.
- James Hardie Australia Pty Ltd.
- CSR Limited
1. The outbreak of covid-19 majorly impacted the construction sector, owing to which, the green building material market witnessed declined demand growth in South East Asian and Australian regions. Increase in the risk of infection among the workforce resulted in delayed construction projects, especially during the initial stage.
2. Several green building materials manufacturers in these regions either suspended or declined their operations which impacted the supply chain. Also, the decreased purchasing potential of suppliers affected the market throughout the pandemic.
3. On the other hand, the government bodies are taking initiatives for mass COVID vaccination drives. The businesses are permitted to remain active under precautionary measures. This factor is assisting the construction industry to continue their operations and the green building material market, therefore, is expected to recoup henceforth.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/13420?reqfor=covid
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
Green Building Materials Market
Building Insulation Materials Market
Composites in Construction Market
Asia & MEA Construction Chemicals Market
David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, UK: +44-845-528-1300 Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 Fax: +1(855)550-5975 [email protected] Web: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com
Reportedtimes, canadatousd, PR-Wirein, Empirits, Healthfirsto, Fexti, lebc, Dthai, Research Newswire, English
David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205,
Portland, OR 97220 United States USA/Canada
(Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022,
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060