According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Smart TV Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global smart TV market reached a value of US$ 202.1 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global smart TV market to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Smart televisions (TVs), or connected TVs, refer to televisions that are integrated with internet connectivity. They include several features, including on-demand content from different applications, the capability of connecting with other wireless devices, access to various streaming services, etc. Smart TVs also receive satellite, cable, or over the air (OTA) transmission passively. They have extra hardware and connection types and a TV operating system with a graphical user interface (GUI).
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-tv-market/requestsample
Global Smart TV Market Trends:
The growing consumer spending on online video streaming channels, including Netflix, Amazon prime video, Disney Hotstar, Vimeo, etc., due to elevating levels of urbanization and the easy availability of high-speed internet, is driving the smart TV market across the globe. In addition to this, smart TVs can wirelessly connect to input devices, such as smartphones, keyboards, tablets, etc. As a result, they offer enhanced usability and allow internet browsing, which, in turn, is further propelling the market growth. Besides this, the rising technological advancements and the adoption of 4K resolution TV sets will continue to fuel the smart TV market in the coming years.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-tv-market
Key Market Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Vizio Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Hisense Group Co. Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- TCL Corporation
- Insignia Systems, Inc.
- Haier Group Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation
Breakup by Resolution Type:
- 4K UHD TV
- HD TV
- Full HD TV
- 8K TV
Breakup by Screen Size:
- Below 32 Inches
- 32 to 45 Inches
- 46 to 55 Inches
- 56 to 65 Inches
- Above 65 Inches
Breakup by Screen Type:
Breakup by Technology:
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Light Emitting Diode (LED)
- Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED)
- Quantum Dot Light Emitting Diode (QLED)
Breakup by Platform:
- Tizen OS
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Structure of the Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Latest Market Research Reports by IMARC Group (2021-2026):
- Acetylene Gas Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/acetylene-gas-market
- Ceiling Tiles Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ceiling-tiles-market
- Machine Tools Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/machine-tools-market
- Skin Care Products Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/skin-care-products-market
- Refrigerant Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/refrigerant-market
- Logistics Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/logistics-market
- Tissue Paper Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/tissue-paper-market
- Animal Health Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/animal-health-market
- Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/nitrogenous-fertilizers-market
- Office Furniture Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/office-furniture-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email: Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800