iCrowdNewswire Nov 10, 20204:55 AM ET
The ‘ Smart Syringe market’ research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of the latest developments, market size, status, upcoming technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies, with key company profiles and strategies of players. The research study provides market overview, Smart Syringe market definition, regional market opportunity, sales and revenue by region, manufacturing cost analysis, Industrial Chain, market effect factors analysis, Smart Syringe market size forecast, market data & Graphs and Statistics, Tables, Bar &Pie Charts, and many more for business intelligence.
Download Free Sample Copy of ‘Smart Syringe market’ Report @
Smart syringes are medical devices engineered with safety mechanisms to prevent reuse of syringes and regulate unsafe injection practices. They are designed with features such as in-built inactivation mechanism to protect a person from needle stick injuries and blood-borne diseases such as hepatitis B and C and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). They cater to a wide range of applications that include vaccination, drug delivery, and blood collection. Different types of smart syringes including auto disable (AD) syringes, passive safety syringes, and active safety syringes are used depending on the nature of application. Active safety syringes are the most commonly use type of syringes across all healthcare sectors, whereas auto disable (AD) syringes are the most popular syringes used for vaccination.
The global smart syringes market was evaluated at $6,870.19 million in 2019 and is estimated to garner $14,185.45 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. Increase in count of needle stick injuries; high prevalence of blood-borne transmission such as hepatitis B, C, and HIV through improper injection practices; growth in adoption of safety syringes; and advancements in technology drive the market growth. In addition, mandatory recommendations by the WHO to switch to smart syringes, ensuring safe injection practices is the major factor that boosts the market growth. However, high cost associated with smart syringes, especially passive safety syringes, low awareness in developing economies, and alternative drug delivery methods are expected to impede the market growth. The global smart syringes market volume is projected to reach 28,078.73 units by 2027, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period.
Similarly, the volume of smart syringes to be used in coming years is expected to witness a sharp increase, owing to the COVID-19 immunization programs that are pre-planned across the world. COVID-19 infection has already proven its ability to create medical equipment shortages such as supply of gowns, face masks, and personal protective equipment (PPE) within early days of the pandemic. Thus, to overcome such supply chain issues, governments and organizations have already started syringe manufacturing and production, as they are one of the vital components of vaccine delivery. This demand for global vaccination against novel coronavirus is wholly prepared to propel smart syringe manufacturing throughout the pandemic phase.
The global smart syringes market is segmented on the basis of product, application, age group, end user, and region. The product segment is categorized into auto disable (AD) syringes, active safety syringes, and passive safety syringes. The active safety syringe segment accounted for the highest revenue in 2019, owing to established market position. Furthermore, auto disable (AD) syringes are especially used for vaccination purposes and are designed specifically for single use, embedded with an internal mechanism that blocks the barrel once used, which prevents its further usage. The global smart syringes market, by application is divided into drug delivery, vaccination, and blood specimen collection. The drug delivery segment generated highest revenue in 2019. Several advantages, such as better bioavailability of intravenous drugs, shorter onset time, and accurate titration of dosage associated with syringes boost the market growth.
Depending on age group, the smart syringes market is bifurcated into pediatrics and adults. By end user, it is classified into hospitals & HMOs (Health Maintenance Organization), diabetic patients, family practices, psychiatrics, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America dominated the market in 2019, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period, owing to increase in adoption of smart syringes, high awareness among consumers about smart syringes, and high healthcare expenditure across the region.
Competitive intelligence of prominent manufacturers regarding smart syringes provide key insights in terms of strategies implemented to gain significant share in the smart syringes market. Becton, Dickinson & Company is the leading player that provides a wide range of smart syringes across the healthcare sector worldwide. Smart syringes provided by Becton, Dickinson & Company include BD Integra retracting syringe, BD Safety-Lok syringe, and BD SafetyGlide syringe.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends and future estimations from 2019 to 2027, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
An in-depth analysis of various regions is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders to formulate region-specific plans.
A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global smart syringe market is provided.
An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
– By Product
Auto Disable Syringes
Active Safety Syringes
Passive Safety Syringes
– By Application
Blood Specimen Collection
– By Age Group
– By End User
Hospitals & HMOs
Family practices (Physicians)
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
– B. Braun Melsungen AG
– Becton, Dickinson and Company
– Cardinal Health, Inc.
– Gerresheimer AG
– Merit Medical
– Nipro Corporation
– Retractable Technologies, Inc.
– Revolutions Medical Corporation
– Smiths Group Plc
– Terumo Corporation
The other companies operating in the smart syringe market are Axel Bio Corporation, Inc., DMC Medical Limited, Pharmstandard pharmaceutical company, Sharps Technology, Inc., Sol-Millennum and Zarys.
Geographical Breakdown: Regional level analysis of the market, currently covering North America, Europe, China & Japan
|covid-19 scenario||Market Behavior/ Level of Risk and Opportunity||End Industry Behavior/ Opportunity Assessment||Expected Industry Recovery Timeline||Business Impact Horizon|
|Opening of Economy by Q3 2020||xx||xx||xx||xx|
|Recovery – Opening of Economy extended till Q4 2020 / Q1 2021||xx||xx||xx||xx|
(Check Our Exclusive Offer: Ask for Discount to our Representative)
Furthermore, the years considered for the study are as follows:
Historical year – 2014-2019 | Base year – 2019 | Forecast period** – 2020 to 2026 [** unless otherwise stated]
Changing Forecasts in a Time of Crisis: explores key issues, including:
- Future changes in consumer behavior
- High-frequency economic data
- Mapping Out a Potential Recovery
- Business Strategies During COVID-19
- Near & Long Term Risk Outlook, Risk Assessment and Opportunities
Key questions answered: The Study Explore COVID 19 Outbreak Impact Analysis
- Market size and growth rate during forecast period.
- Key factors driving the Market.
- Key market trends cracking up the growth of the Market.
- Challenges to market growth.
- Key vendors of Market.
- Detailed SWOT analysis.
- Opportunities and threats faces by the existing vendors in Global Market.
- Trending factors influencing the market in the geographical regions.
- Strategic initiatives focusing the leading vendors.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Ask Our Expert for Complete Report@:
Key Points Covered in Smart Syringe Market Report:
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the Smart Syringe market. This chapter includes different goods and services covered in the report, basic definitions and market supply chain analysis.• Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic and forecast market value, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast period 2020 Updated & COVID 19 Outbreak Impact Analysis
• Trends And Strategies – This chapter includes some of the major trends shaping the global Smart Syringe market by segment. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities 2020 Updated & Covid 19 Impact and Recovery
• PESTEL Analysis – This chapter covers the political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors affecting a market.
• Customer Information – This section includes customer surveys in the Smart Syringe industry & Trends to Watch During the COVID-19 Outbreak
• Global Market Segmentation – This section contains global segmentation of the Smart Syringe market. Segmentation types include by region and by country segmentation of the Smart Syringe market. Drives Future Change
• Global Macro Comparison – The global Smart Syringe market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the Smart Syringe market size, percentage of GDP, and average Smart Syringe market expenditure.
• Macro Comparison By Country – The Smart Syringe market comparison with macro-economic factors across countries gives the Smart Syringe market size, percentage of GDP, by country and per capita average market expenditure.
• Region/Country Market Size And Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2020), historic (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) market value, and growth. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa) and major countries within each region.
• Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape & COVID 19 Outbreak Impact Analysis, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
• Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
• Opportunities And Strategies – This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.COVID-19 Economic Impact Reports &Providing Clarity in a Time of Crisis
……..and view more in complete table of Contents
Browse Premium Research Report with Tables and Figures at @ https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1249
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is “one-stop solution” for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, IIIinois 60611 – UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)
Keywords: Smart Syringe Market, Smart Syringe Market Analysis, Smart Syringe Market Growth, Smart Syringe Market Scope, Smart Syringe Market Share, Smart Syringe Market Trend, Smart Syringe Market Development, Smart Syringe Market Sales, Smart Syringe Market Forecast, Smart Syringe Market Opportunities,