The global slide stainers market size is expected to reach USD 7.87 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global slide stainers market revenue growth is significantly driven by rising prevalence of infectious and chronic diseases, rapidly increasing aging population, and ongoing technological advancements in laboratory equipment. Stains are used in the fields of histology, hematology, histopathology, and cytopathology. It provides better insight of a particular disease at microscopic level. Stains define biological tissues; for example, connective tissue or muscle fibers, cell populations, and organelles present in individual cells. Slide strainers allow automation or staining of prepared histology or cytology tissue specimens by spreading dyes into the specimens using different techniques such as direct staining, surface adsorption, indirect staining, or mordant staining.
Increase in application of automated slide stainer is expected to drive revenue growth of the global slide stainers market. This technology enables laboratories to fully automate stain process. It offers automatic adjustment of thickness of sample, automated cleaning cycle, and individual preference control for the intensity of color.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of This Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/605
The Slide Stainers research report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market.
Key players operating in the market are Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher Corporation, BioGenex, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sakura, Biocare Medical, Merck Group, General Data Company, and Hardy Diagnostics.
Some Key Findings in the Report:
- In August 2020, Livo launched three products AI-powered robotic microscope (A-700), smearer and stainer. These products offers Complete Blood Picture (CBP) with blood cell morphology analysis.
- Reagents segment is expected to register a 11.3% revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed to major prevalence of chronic disorders and infectious diseases, rising healthcare expenditure, and increasing demand for automation in clinical research and diagnostics.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. Increasing investment in biotechnology and pharmaceutical research and rising demand for slide stainers are key factors propelling revenue growth of the market in this region.
The report further covers comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a complete understanding of the competitive landscape and scenario of each market player. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the applications and product types offered in the market.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global slide stainers market based on product, technology, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Consumables & Accessories
- Automated Slide Stainers
- Manual Slide Staining Sets
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Hematoxylin and Eosin
- In Situ Hybridization,
- Special Stains
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
Enquire for customization in Report https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/605
The report further examines the market in the key regions of the world with regard to production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue generation, market share and size, and presence of prominent players in the regions. The report also covers the expansion plans undertaken by companies in the regions under the regional analysis section.
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- Who are the leading players in the Slide Stainers industry?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the key applications of Slide Stainers?
- Which segment is expected to garner traction during the coming years?
- What are the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market?
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/slide-stainers-market
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Slide Stainers Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Slide Stainers Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Major prevalence of infectious diseases.
22.214.171.124. Growing healthcare expenditure.
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Lack of skilled technicians.
188.8.131.52. High cost of the instruments.
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Global Slide Stainers Market Product Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Product Dynamics & Market Share, 2018 & 2028
5.1.2. Consumables & Accessories
Proceed To Buy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/605
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore More Related Articles from Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Contact Us: Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: [email protected] Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs