The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Satellite Communication (SATCOM) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the global satellite communication (SATCOM) market research report. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market. The global satellite communication (SATCOM) market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.5% during 2022-2027.
Satellite communication (SATCOM) is an artificial satellite-based communication system that supports data link channels. It includes the transmission of radio waves through satellites to capture and process the information through antennas and transponders installed at different locations on Earth. It consists of a data unit, high power amplifier, antenna, and a steerable beam that transmits the information in voice, audio and video formats through electromagnetic waves and carrier signals. Owing to these properties, SATCOM finds extensive applications across various industries for radio broadcasting, navigation, remote sensing, and weather monitoring.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/satellite-communication-market/requestsample
Global Satellite Communication (SATCOM) Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expanding aerospace and aviation industries. In addition, various technological advancements, such as the integration of connected devices with the Internet of Things (IoT) and the introduction of portable SATCOM systems that enable the smooth functioning of autonomous vehicles, and the deployment of remote and terrestrial networks represent another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, SATCOM is widely utilized in the military and defense sector for wide area network (WAN) communications, cellular backhaul, internet trucking, television broadcasting and rural telephony. This, coupled with increasing partnerships and mergers and acquisitions (M&As) among key players, is also contributing to the market growth. For instance, Viasat, Inc. signed a partnership agreement with SKY Brazil, one of Brazil’s leading satellite pay-TV operators, in January 2021 to expand the availability of dependable and fast satellite internet throughout Brazil. Furthermore, significant developments in telecommunication infrastructure and the rising utilization of cloud-based services for ground mobility platforms are creating a favorable market outlook across the globe.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/satellite-communication-market
Global Satellite Communication (SATCOM) Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
- Cobham Limited
- EchoStar Corporation
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- Honeywell International Inc.
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- SES S.A
- SKY Perfect JSAT Holdings Inc
- Telesat (Loral Space & Communications Inc.)
- Thuraya Telecommunications Company (Al Yah Satellite Communication Company)
- Viasat Inc.
Also Read Full Blog: Top Satellite Communication Companies in World
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Application:
- Voice Communication
- Data Communication
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Transportation and Logistics
- Government and Military
- Media and Entertainment
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Other Reports of IMARC Group:
- Military Vertical Take-off And Landing Aircraft Market Growth Overview 2022-2027
- Sales Acceleration Technology Market Growth Overview 2022-2027
- Genitourinary Drugs Market Growth Overview 2022-2027
- Meat Market Growth Overview 2022-2027
- Power Plant Boiler Market Growth Overview 2022-2027
- Wearable Electronics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026
- Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English