Opportunities in the PVC pipe market have evolved through a number of stages. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the PVC pipe market is expected to reach $50.3 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 4.6%. In this market, plasticized PVC pipes are the largest segment by product type, whereas wastewater is largest by application. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like increasing urbanization, infrastructure development, and the continuous growth of the residential construction.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Mexichem, China Lesso, Sekisui Chemicals, Supreme Industries, Finolex Industries, Advanced Drainage Systems, Solvay, Jain Irrigation Systems, Formosa Plastics, Astral Poly Technik, and Westlake Chemicals and others are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates:PVC pipe market size estimation in terms of value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: PVC pipe market size by various segments such as application, end use, product form, product type, and diameter in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis:PVC pipe market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of PVC pipe in the PVC pipe market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of PVC pipe in the PVC pipe market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/pvc-pipe-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link [email protected]
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/industrial-pipe-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/hdpe-pipe-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/steel-pipe-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/plastic-water-storage-tank-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/hose-pipe-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/copper-pipe-and-tube-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/industrial-seamless-steel-pipe-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/metal-tank-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/chemical-storage-tank-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/water-storage-tank-market.aspx
Brandon Fitzgerald Lucintel Dallas, Texas, USA Email: [email protected] Tel. 972.636.5056 Cell: 303.775.0751
Dallas, Texas, USA
Email: [email protected]