PPH is defined as the excess amount of blood loss (more than 500 ml) after the delivery of child from vagina, uterus, cervix, and perineum. Increase in incidence of pregnancy-related complications, including multiple pregnancies, inverted uterus, large baby size, surge in risk factors, which causes PPH, including uterine atony, trauma, retained placenta, and bleeding disorders, and technological advancements in the recently approved devices drive the postpartum hemorrhage devices market growth. However, lack of trained professionals and healthcare services in developing countries hampers the market growth.
List of Key Players
- Utah Medical Products, Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- BACTIGUARD AB
- 3rd Stone Design
- Clinical Innovations, LLC.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1676
Key Findings Of The Study
- The study provides an in-depth postpartum hemorrhage devices market analysis, and the current trends & future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- By product, the uterine balloon tamponade segment accounted for the largest postpartum hemorrhage devices market share in 2020.
- Region-wise, North America garnered the largest revenue share in 2020. However, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the postpartum hemorrhage devices market forecast.
For Purchase inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1676
Region-wise, North America dominated the postpartum hemorrhage devices market in 2020, and is expected to be dominant during the forecast period, owing to rise in the PPH cases and availability of advanced healthcare facilities. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to register highest CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2030, owing to increase in rate of anemia among women in the region, which, in turn, increases the risk of postpartum hemorrhage. In addition, rise in awareness about PPH complications and increase in healthcare expenditure fuel the growth of global PPH device market.
David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive 205, Portland, OR 97220 United States USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022 UK: +44-845-528-1300 Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 Fax: +1(855)550-5975 email@example.com