The global plastic waste management market is projected to reach value of USD 40.80 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors influencing the market are maintaining the organization’s reputation, promoting the concept of sustainable development , reducing the usage of plastics Plastic destroys fertility of soil. Plastics contain harmful chemicals, which increases death rates of all living organisms on the planet.
In the report, researchers also focus on the remarkable market changes that followed the coronavirus outbreak. By far, the COVID-19 pandemic has altered various aspects of the global Plastic Waste Management market scenario. However, this report offers an extensive COVID-19 impact analysis of the market to help readers gain knowledge of the significant effects of the outbreak on the present and future scenario of this business space. This is the newest report that undertakes the current economic situation severely hit the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get a PDF sample copy of this report by clicking on the link here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/415
Key Market Competitors
The global Plastic Waste Management industry is widely fragmented due to the presence of numerous competitors across several regional and local segments of the market. These players are said to dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies operating in this market are in high competition with one another in terms of technological capabilities, product development and innovation, and product pricing strategies.
Leading Market Players Profiled in the Report:
Veolia Environment, SUEZ, Waste Management, Inc, Republic Services, Waste Connections, Inc, Biffa, Stericycle, Clean Harbors, Covanta Holding Corporation, and United Plastic Recycling, Inc.
Further Key Findings from Report Suggest:
- In May 2019, Veolia Environment and LC Packaging entered into a strategic agreement for reduction of flexible packaging waste globally. This agreement would result in better services to resolve waste management issues. Veolia Environment is a France-based transnational organization specializing in the following three service and utility areas: water management, waste management, and energy services.
- Durable plastics, used in most of the convenience goods for packaging, are often discarded after a single use and they tend to have a minimum life of three years. Convenience goods include automobiles, computers, household appliances, carpets, and fabrics. Durable goods are still very high on demand , as design engineers, manufacturers, and even consumers rely on their performance, low cost, and design benefits.
- Governments can generate revenues from plastic waste management. Governments of countries in North America and Europe have already enforced strict regulations and laws for reducing the carbon dioxide emission level. Hence, the market in these regions is well developed.
Plastic Waste Management Market Segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global plastic waste management market based on polymer type, source, service, application, and region:
- Polymer Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Source Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Service Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Energy Recovery
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Building & Construction
The Global Plastic Waste Management Market can be geographically bifurcated on the basis of regional demand, output, and estimated revenue share. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/415
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Plastic Waste Management market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentation are depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Plastic Waste Management market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled with the predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratio and raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Plastic Waste Management Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Plastic Waste Management Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing level of Pollution due to plastic waste
188.8.131.52. Promoting the concept of Sustainable Development
184.108.40.206. Rules and Regulations formed by the Government Authorities
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Extensive involvement of plastics in the life
18.104.22.168. Cheap mode for packaging.
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Water Treatment Chemicals [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/water-treatment-chemicals-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]