According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, North America Waste Management Market by Type (Municipal Waste, Industrial Waste, and Hazardous Waste), and Service (Collection Services, and Disposable Services): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027.
The North America waste management market size is expected to reach $229.3 billion by 2027, from $208.0 billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 5.3% from 2020 to 2027. In 2019, the U.S. dominated the market, in terms of revenue, accounting for about 92.45% share of the North America waste management industry, followed by Canada and Mexico.
Download Research Sample Report @
The major players, such as Biffa Plc, Covanta Holding Corporation, Bigbelly Inc., Remondis Se & Co. Kg, Veolia Environnement, Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Republic Services, Inc., Clean Harbors, Inc., Suez, and Waste Management Inc.
An increase in urban population in Mexico is expected to result in growth in waste generation. In addition, huge amount of waste is being generated from the commercial and industrial sector, which in turn, it drives of the North America waste management market growth. Further, strict government regulation toward open burning, and illegal dumping, fuels the growth of the market. However, inadequate waste disposal is expected to restrain the growth of the market. Moreover, environmental problems such as soil, water, and air pollution have increased, owing to unplanned waste dumping over the last few years. In addition, increase in environmental awareness has significantly fueled the demand for waste management in developed countries.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Market @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/11466
• The waste production witnessed a steep decline from several industries and the commercial sector during the initial phase of covid-19, as industries and offices were partially or completely shut down. This, in turn, has affected the North America waste management market growth.
• However, the growth in hygiene concerns due to the rapidspread of coronavirus has augmented the demand for waste management.
Key Market Segments –
• Municipal Waste
• Industrial Waste
• Hazardous Waste
• Collection Services
• Collection and Transportation
• Storage and Handling
• Disposable Services
• Composting and anaerobic digestion
Key Findings Of The Study:
• The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging North America waste management market trends and dynamics.
• Based on type, the industrial waste segment was the largest revenue generating segment in 2019.
• On the basis of service, disposable services segment generated the highest revenue, in 2019.
• Country-wise, U.S. country is anticipated to dominate the market throughout the study period.
• The North America waste management market forecast analysis from 2020 to 2027 is included in the report.
Make Purchase Inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/11466
David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States Toll Free (USA/Canada): +1-800-792-5285, UK: +44-845-528-1300 Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 Fax: +1-855-550-5975 [email protected] Web: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com Follow Us on | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, PR-Wirein, Research Newswire, English
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada): +1-800-792-5285,
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn