According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Nigeria Online Food Delivery Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the Nigeria online food delivery market size grew at a CAGR of around 13% during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the Nigeria online food delivery market to continue its strong growth during 2021-2026. Online food delivery is a convenient method of ordering and delivering food via internet-based platforms. It primarily includes mobile-based software applications or web pages that offer access to single or multiple food joints based on customer preferences. Online food delivery platforms provide secured payment getaways via various payment options, diverse food options, door-step delivery, and numerous discounts.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/nigeria-online-food-delivery-market/requestsample
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the industry behaviours of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
The Nigeria online food delivery market is primarily driven by the rising urbanization levels and increasing penetration of IoT-based smart devices. Furthermore, the hectic work schedules of the consumers, growing women working population, and sedentary lifestyles are also propelling the demand for ready-to-eat (RTE) food variants in the country. Additionally, the increasing adoption of online sales channels by several brick-and-mortar food chains to expand their consumer base is further catalyzing the market growth in Nigeria. Moreover, the integration of online food delivery platforms with numerous advanced technologies, such as AI, IoT, Big Data, etc., to provide a personalized consumer experience will continue to bolster the market growth in Nigeria over the forecasted period.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/nigeria-online-food-delivery-market
Key Market Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
- Foodie Nigeria
- GoFood (AT&A Retail Limited)
- Jumia Foods
- Ofood (Opay).
Breakup by Platform Type:
- Mobile Applications
Breakup by Business Model:
- Order Focused Food Delivery System
- Logistics Based Food Delivery System
- Full-Service Food Delivery System
Breakup by Payment Mode:
- Cash on Delivery
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Region:
- North West
- South West
- North Central
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance
- Market Outlook
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Competitive Structure
- Profiles of Key Players
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Marine Grease Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/marine-grease-market
- 5G Services Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/5g-services-market
- Nanomedicine Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/nanomedicine-market
- Conductive Polymers Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/conductive-polymers-market
- Smart Demand Response Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-demand-response-market
- Pretzel Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pretzel-market
- Telmisartan Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/telmisartan-market
- Electric Power Distribution Automation Systems Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/electric-power-distribution-automation-systems-market
- Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/sickle-cell-disease-treatment-market
- Commercial Seeds Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/commercial-seeds-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800