The Network slicing market is forecasted to grow from USD 14.43 billion in 2018 to USD 43.24 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period. The driving factor for growth being the Increasing demand for fast speed and wider network coverage, acceptance of broadband over mobile networks.
The high growth in mobile data traffic, the increased demand for fast speed and wide network coverage, and the virtualization of networks are some of the factors forecasted to be the major drivers for the growth of the market along with the huge demand for broadband over mobile networks. The network slicing market is forecasted to grow with the rapid increase in the number of Internet of Things (IoT) connected devices and active networks. As the operators have initiated the investments for advanced and new technologies to solve the efficiency and flexibility demands of the users, the market is going to face a huge rise in future.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1133
The report is an engaging document that provides vital statistical information about the market in terms of dales, revenue, market share, and market size with regards to product types, application spectrum, regional bifurcation, leading players, and technological advancements.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Network slicing market is forecasted to grow from USD 14.43 billion in 2018 to USD 43.24 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period. The driving factor for growth being the Increasing demand for fast speed and wider network coverage, acceptance of broadband over mobile networks.
- The high demand for broadband over mobile networks and growing need of fast speed and wider network coverage are the factors forecasted to drive the market. However, the low penetration of 5G may act as the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
- Based on implementation, the market is segmented as Real time surveillance and Network function virtualization. Network function virtualization is forecasted to be a faster growing implementation type in this market, because of its reduced power efficiency feature and enhanced physical space.
- Based on service, the market is segmented as professionals and managed. Network slicing market operates by slicing a physical network into several logical networks. Network slicing supports the real-time services for application by using the same physical network. Along with network slicing, other network resources can efficiently be allocated to logical network slices accordingly to maintain the required quality of service (QoS).
- Based on type, the market is segmented as Software defined network and Cloud radio access. The software defined Network (SDN) is forecasted bring highest CAGR of 18.6 %. Software Defined Network (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) technologies are believed to play an important role in the Network slicing market.
- Based on region, the market is being segmented to Europe, APAC, North America, and Row. North America market is a dominating global market, due to the increasing adoption of cloud technologies. Another reason being the establishment of world’s largest technological companies, making North America one of the primary regions to adopt the market. Furthermore, the enhanced sell of smartphones and mobile devices has led to the high adoption of BYOD, which in turn is resulting in the adoption of on-cloud mobile in the companies.
- The Key players in the Network slicng market include Ericsson (Sweden), Huawei (China), Nokia (Finland), Intel (US), Cisco (US), ZTE (China), SK Telecom(South Korea), Affirmed Networks (US), NTT DOCOMO (Japan), and Mavenir (US)
The Global Network Slicing Market is segmented as follows:
Implementation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Real time surveillance
- Network function Virtualization
Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Software defined network (SDN)
- Cloud radio access network
Request a discount on the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1133
The report provides an explicit analysis of the market with regards to growth driving factors, restraining factors, regulatory framework, threats and opportunities, financial hurdles to offer a thorough outlook of the market. The report also covers value chain analysis, market share, market size, CAGR, sales and revenue, import/export, the scope of the market, growth prospects,and other key factors.The report offers a regional analysis that covers key geographies such as North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The report applies advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis. It also offers strategic recommendations to new entrants as well as established companies about market barriers. It also offers insights into futuristic business opportunities, market scope, threats, and obstacles, to enable fruitful business decision-making process.
Furthermore, the report renders a complete analysis of the Network Slicing market that allows readers to formulate profitable and lucrative business strategies by offering insights into the competitive landscape, crucial market details, growth prospects, regional rules and regulations, and other key factors.
To know more about the report, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/network-slicing-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization is available on the report; please connect with us to know more. Our team will make sure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected] Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com