The global mobile value added services (MVAS) market is expected to reach USD 950 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing use of mobile phones in semi-urban and rural areas along with the penetration of smartphones and tablets among people has sought a high demand for mobile value added services, thereby driving the market growth. Efforts made by the government for inclusive growth of people especially in rural areas, a rise in disposable income, a rapid increase in the number of internet users, and race among the telecom operators and handset manufacturers to gain a competitive edge are other factors that are expected to drive the market for mobile value added services.
Strict regulation by governments pertaining to start and stopping of a service to safeguard consumers from unfair practices by value added service providers and the need to understand consumer behavior and provide them customized content based on their choices are the factors expected to restrict the growth of the market.
North America holds the largest market with a market size of USD 166.9 billion in 2018 and would maintain its dominance during the forecast period owing to a very large user base for smart devices and deep penetration of internet and availability of high-speed network connectivity. Awareness among people regarding the use of the mobile value added services is the major reason for driving the growth in this region.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1131
The report is an engaging document that provides vital statistical information about the market in terms of dales, revenue, market share, and market size with regards to product types, application spectrum, regional bifurcation, leading players, and technological advancements.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- On the basis of end user, the market has been segmented into Individuals and Enterprises. Individuals segment is expected to have the highest growth rate of CAGR 10.9% during the forecast period due to the proliferation of smart devices and mobile phones because of their falling prices and rise in the disposable income of people especially in developing countries like India and China.
- On the basis of region, market has been segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East, Africa, and South America. North America holds the largest market with a market size of USD 166.9 billion in 2018 and would maintain its dominance during the forecast period owing to a very large user base for smart devices and deep penetration of internet and availability of high-speed network connectivity. Awareness related to the use of the mobile value added services is the major reason driving the growth in this region.
- Key participants include Google (US), ZTE Corporation (China), Apple (US), Vodafone Group (UK), NowSMS (UK), AT&T (US), Verizon (US), Onmobile (India), Opencode Systems (Bulgaria), and Mozat (Singapore).
The Global Mobile Value Added Services (MVAS) Market is segmented as follows:
Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Short Message Service (SMS)
- Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
- GPS Services
- Mobile Email & Instant Messaging
- Mobile Money
- Mobile Advertising
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Request a discount on the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1131
The report provides an explicit analysis of the market with regards to growth driving factors, restraining factors, regulatory framework, threats and opportunities, financial hurdles to offer a thorough outlook of the market. The report also covers value chain analysis, market share, market size, CAGR, sales and revenue, import/export, the scope of the market, growth prospects,and other key factors.The report offers a regional analysis that covers key geographies such as North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The report applies advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis. It also offers strategic recommendations to new entrants as well as established companies about market barriers. It also offers insights into futuristic business opportunities, market scope, threats, and obstacles, to enable fruitful business decision-making process.
Furthermore, the report renders a complete analysis of the Mobile Value Added Services (MVAS) market that allows readers to formulate profitable and lucrative business strategies by offering insights into the competitive landscape, crucial market details, growth prospects, regional rules and regulations, and other key factors.
To know more about the report, click @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mobile-value-added-services-mvas-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization is available on the report; please connect with us to know more. Our team will make sure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected] Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com