The Mobile Money market is expected to grow from USD 16.1 Billion in 2018 to USD 143.2 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 36.4% during the forecast period. Increasing usage of smartphones, increase in online transactions and e-banking, rise in advanced mobile applications and technology advancements, rise of e-commerce, Need to connect the virtual financial world with reality and enhanced flexibility provisions among the mobile money services, NFC taking mobile money to a new level and supporting public authorities are some of the driving factors of the market.
The issues faced by enterprises for data security concerns include lack of awareness about the benefits of mobile money services, interoperability issues in switching to new handsets, risks of transaction failures, varying Regulations and Policies by countries and poor network coverage. These may be the major restraining factor for the mobile money market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1113
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Mobile Money market is segmented by transaction mode into NFC/smart card, direct mobile billing, mobile web/WAP payments, SMS, STK/USSD, mobile apps, IVRS and others (Wi-Fi, QR codes, and Bluetooth). The mobile apps are expected to witness the highest growth of approximately CAGR of 37.1% in the forecast period, due to their easy operability and customization facilities.
- The Mobile Money market is segmented by payment nature into person-to-business, business-to-business, business-to-person and person-to-person. Person-to-person mostly dominate the market, with approximately USD 47.26 billion in the forecasted year, due to the payment services, provided by banks, which offer their customers with heightened convenience, immediate withdraws and deposits, and facilitate instant money transfers through any mobile device and Mobile Network Operator (MNO).
- The Mobile Money market is segmented by payment location into proximity payment and remote payments. Remote payments dominate the market with approximately USD 71.6 billion in the forecasted year, since it uses premium SMS, mobile web/WAP, STK/USSD, browser, and mobile applications and can be used for the subscriber’s mobile phone bill, prepaid payments, and debit or credit card payments.
- The Mobile Money market is segmented by purchase type into money transfer and payments, travel and ticketing, airtime transfer and top-ups, merchandise and coupons, digital products, and others. Airtime transfer dominates the market with approximately USD 24.34 billion in the forecasted year, due to its easy, safe and instant process of payment.
- The Mobile Money market is segmented by industry vertical into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), travel and logistics, retail, IT and telecommunication, energy and utility, government offices and education, healthcare, and others. BFSI segment is expected to witness the highest growth since this segment allows their customers with a vast range of benefits, like accessing their accounts from anywhere, anytime, prepaid billings, instant transactions, and other such facilities.
- The Mobile Money market is segmented by geography into North, America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. The APAC region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of approximately 36.8% in the forecast period since it is the largest market for smartphones, which adds to the growth of Mobile Money market in this region.
- Key players within Mobile Money market are Vodafone Group Plc (UK), Gemalto (Netherlands), FIS (US), Google Inc. (US), MasterCard Incorporated (US), Bharti Airtel Limited (India), Orange S.A. (France), Monitise PLC (UK), and Mahindra Comviva (India).
The Global Mobile Money Market is segmented as follows:
Transaction mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- NFC/Smart card
- Direct mobile billing
- Mobile web/WAP payments
- Mobile apps
- Others (Wi-Fi, QR codes, and Bluetooth)
Payment nature Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Person to person
- Person to business
- Business to person
- Business to business
Payment location Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Remote payments
- Proximity payments
Purchase type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Airtime transfer and top-ups
- Money transfers and payments
- Merchandise and coupons
- Travel and ticketing
- Digital products
Industry vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD; 2018-2026)
- Mobile Money Market share by industry vertical, 2019 & 2026
- Telecom and IT
- Media and entertainment
- Travel and hospitality
- Transportation and logistics
- Energy and utilities
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1113
Market Segmentation by Regions:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- Which market segment or sub-segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast timeline?
- What is the forecast valuation of the Mobile Money market?
- Who are the leading players in the industry? What are the weaknesses and strengths of these players?
- What are the strategic business steps and initiatives taken by the key competitors in the industry?
- What region is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period?
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mobile-money-market
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or queries about customization options, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected] Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com