According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Meat Substitutes Market was valued at USD 4,471.7 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 7,694.0 Million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.0%. These products are analogs which have meat-like texture but are healthy and cholesterol-free. The meat substitutes market is primarily driven by the increasing preference for plant-based products and vegan diet.
This report on the Meat Substitutes market delivers a cumulative synopsis of the speculations of this business, overall, along with an evaluation of its segmentations. It predicts the Meat Substitutes market to advance as one of the most profitable verticals, generating massive revenue by the end of the forecast years, exhibiting a sizable growth rate over the calculated period.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1877
Key participants in the meat substitutes market include DowDuPont, ADM, The Nisshin OilliO Group, Sonic Biochem Limited, MGP Ingredients, VBites, and Garden Protein International, among others. DowDuPont is an American conglomerate. The company’s DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences offers an extensive line of ingredients through its brand Danisco.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP) is expected to witness lucrative growth at a CAGR of 6.7%. TVP is a by-product of soybean oil extraction. It is low in carbohydrates, calories, and fat.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for 23.4% of the global meat substitutes market. Increased preference for vegetarian food coupled with the limited production of animal products are some factors driving the growth of this segment
- On the basis of source, soy dominates the meat substitute market with 57.1% share. Increase in consumption of soy, due to its application in food items, such as snacks, cookies, and baked products and various health benefits such as in the reduction of obesity and sugar levels drive the growth of this segment.
- Based on type, the tempeh segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.8%. Tempeh is a low-cost substitute which offers various health benefits such as increasing antibodies production and reduced risk of diabetes.
- However, health concerns associated with these products and their high cost are likely to hinder the growth of meat substitutes market during the forecast period.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1877
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Meat Substitutes market on the basis of type, source, category, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Tofu & Tofu Ingredients
- Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP)
Source (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Category (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/meat-substitutes-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Meat Substitutes market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse related reports:
Read industry related blogs:
Browse other reports from different publications:
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/ Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected]
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]