End-Use Industry – Segment Analysis
Commercial Aircraft sector has been the primary market for Jet Fuel Additives for many years at a CAGR of 4.99%. Increased passenger demand for air travel and increased cargo activities are the major factors that support the aerospace industry. The rise of large middle class populations, growing urbanizations and mega-cities enable people, for business or family reasons, to move from one location to another. Diverse aircraft manufacturers in China and India aim to strengthen their trade and industrial relations. Airbus predicts that over the next 20 years, demand for passenger and freight aircraft will hit 37,400. The total volume of deliveries is estimated at 42% for Asia Pacific. To Indian travelers, air travel also remains a luxury. It is, however, a privilege that the rising middle class is within control. In terms of air travel per capita over the long term, therefore, there is a significant potential for increased air traffic. The increase in air transportation and freight operation is therefore projected to jet fuel aviation demand. This is likely during the forecast period to increase the demand for jet fuel additives.
Geography – Segment Analysis
North America dominated the Jet Fuel Additives Market share with more than 38.61%, followed by Europe and APAC. Aeronautical demand in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom is growing. Over the forecast period, high demand is expected to be generated for jet fuel additives.
In addition, an increase in passenger volumes in jet fuel additives operating in the region during the forecast period is anticipated in Asia Pacific developing countries such as China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam. Increased FDIs in the aviation industry in Asia-Pacific developing countries are expected to fuel the region’s demand in the timeframe foresaw.
Report Price: Single User License ($ 4500)
Drivers – Jet Fuel Additives Market
- Rising Awareness
Reducing carbon emissions is a significant challenge for the aviation industry; the industry works on alternative fuel production for aircraft. One choice is biofuels that have fewer carbon emissions during their manufacturing cycle. Firms capable of incorporating biofuels to their operations are able to exploit the development of the fuel additives for jet aviation.
- Government Policies Regarding Aviation Growth to Offer Attractive Opportunities
Governments in various countries depend on open skies, visa and immigration policies. Countries like India and China have taken mainly government-driven measures to increase air travel. India’s regional connectivity scheme’ Ude Desh Ka Aam Nagrik’ or UDAN-RCS is a state initiative that aims to increase citizens ‘ domestic access. This aims to boost the quality and comfort of air travel. With this plan, the government is also aiming to promote economic development.
China’s Belt and Road initiative has increased air traffic between China and China. For example, from 2013 to 2017 traffic to and from China has increased in Kenya and Vietnam compared to the last five years. It is estimated that, with more than68 countries representing 65 per cent of global population and 30 percent of global GDP as of 2017, Belt and Road Initiative is considered one of the biggest infrastructure and investment ventures in history. The initiative is likely to improve the growth of air transport and thus improve the demand for jet fuel additives.
Challenges – Jet Fuel Additives Market
- Aviation to market hampered enormous investments and risks
Aviation is the mode of transportation that saves most time. Operating costs are, however, too small. Air transport requires a high degree of investment in constructing and maintaining an aircraft. In addition, skilled, experienced and eligible workers are needed, which require significant investments. High construction costs for both airdromes and aircraft are expected. The carriage of air is seen as costlier than other types of transportation. Aircraft running costs are higher. Airfares are also large and middle class individuals cannot always afford it. In addition, this would likely restrict the global demand for jet fuel additives in the forecast era.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Technology launches, acquisitions and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Jet Fuel Additives Market. In 2018, the market of Jet Fuel Additives has been consolidated by the top five players accounting for xx% of the share. Major players in the Jet Fuel Additives Market are Afton Chemical, BASF SE, Chevron Corporation, Baker Hughes (General Electric), Croda International PLC, Clariant, Eni SpA, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, Innospec Inc., Royal Dutch Shell PLC, among others.
- Biofuel demand in the aviation industry will continue to rise as airlines implement strict carbon footprint regulations and policies.
- The increasing demand in countries such as France, Germany, the UK, German and Italy for low-cost carriers would raise EMEA demand for jet fuel additives.
- In addition, the growing requirement for growing the life cycle and recycling of aircraft components such as engines in this area would also drive the use of jet fuel additives by the end of 2021.
- In 2018, 4.3 billion passengers used a global air transport Network for industry, tourism, or just for visits to friends and relatives, according to the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Compared with 2017, the total annual passenger volume increased by 6.1 percent in 2018. Approximately 38 million departures worldwide have increased.
- Antiknock additives is a gasoline additive used to reduce engine knocking and increases the fuel’s octane rating by raising the temperature and pressure.
- Metal deactivators and is a fuel additive which is used to stabilize fluids by deactivating metal ions which decreases the fuel consumption.
- Cetane improvers are additives to diesel fuel that, when added at low concentrations, boost the cetane number of the blend.
Related Reports :
1. Bottled Fuel Additives Market
2. Fuel Antioxidants Market
About IndustryARC :
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
Keywords: Jet Fuel Additives Market, Jet Fuel Additives Market size, Jet Fuel Additives industry, Jet Fuel Additives Market share, Jet Fuel Additives top 10 companies, Jet Fuel Additives Market report, Jet Fuel Additives industry outlook