InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. has announced the publication of a market research report titled “ Global Sustainable Animal Feed Market – Market Outlook and Industry Analysis 2030″
Get Demo Sample copy of Global Sustainable Animal Feed Market Report at: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1199
Animal feed is a vital contribution to the animal protein industry, and It also has a significant impact on the environment, including air, land, soil, water, and biodiversity. The animal feed contains protein, energy, minerals and vitamins, which accelerates and improves animal health and the quality of animal products, and they provide environmental and financial aid. A quality feed can increase the production capacity, immunity to fight infections and fertility of animals.
The rise in changing feed preferences by pet owners, consciousness about animal health, and increasing awareness of algae-based animal feed are growth factors of the animal feed market. Apart from this, the adoption of new technologies and growing environmental concerns regarding animal products’ carbon footprints help boost the market. Animal feed is responsible for 70% of the total cost of products obtained by animals. The enlarged demand for animal proteins encourages companies and organizations involved in the food supply chain to develop safe and quality animal products. The uprising cost of good quality animal feed is one of the significant challenges in the animal feed market. The industry’s standards and regulations are absent, which will impact the industrial services. The lack of knowledge related to animal sustainability is predicted to hamper market adoption during the forecast period.
For more Customization in this Report, Connect with us at: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-sustainable-animal-feed-market/1199
The key developments like acquisitions, merging, partnerships, fundings, etc., plays an important role in the growth of significant market players.
- In July 2021, Corbion (Netherlands) collaborated with Truterra LLC, the sustainability business of Land O’Lakes, to support Corbion’s soybean farmers in implementing sustainable agriculture practices. This partnership supports Corbion’s US soybean supply shed farmers to collect crop production data to establish a sustainability baseline for each field
- In Jan 2021, Fermentalg signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Suez, a domestic waste management firm, to form an equally owned joint venture to develop algal photobioreactors for carbon detention. The processes that allow algae to trap carbon dioxide can lead to products that can be active in biocontrol, animal health, and human nutrition improving air quality.
- In October 2019, Protix (Netherlands) achieved the Dutch Innovation Award 2019. The company won this award for its developing role in food sustainability. It has established a fully automated production process that competently produces insect-based ingredients with food residues as raw materials.
- In Dec 2019, Two leading companies Green Plains Inc. and Novozymes revealed an exclusive partnership and commercialization contract for biological solutions for production of high protein ingredients. The partnership primarily focused on aquaculture, pet food, and innovative ingredients for application in global protein markets.
The following key companies are engaged in Global Sustainable Animal Feed Market:
Significant market players operating in the sustainable animal feed market include BioProcess Algae LLC, algal scientific (US), MicroBio Engineering (MBE), Inc. (US), Corbion (Netherlands), Sabrtech (Canada), BlueBioTech (Germany), CycleFARM (US), Euglena (Japan), Global Algae Innovations, Culture BioSystems (US), Japan Veramaris (Japan), AlgaePro (Norway), Algaia (France), Allmicroalgae (Portugal), Entofood (Malaysia), Aquatic Energy LLC, Arbiom (US), Beta Hatch (US), BioKind (London), Bugimine (Estonia), Calysta (US), Cellana (US), Enterra (Canada), deep branch biotechnology (US), Entobel (Vietnam), Entocycle | The Insect Farming Company (UK), Entogreen (Portugal), Enviroflight, Feed Algae/SuSeWi (London), Green Plains Inc. (US), Grubbly Farms (US), HERMETIA , HiProMine (Poland), Organic Value Recovery Solutions (US), Fermentalg (France), HEXAFLY (Ireland), iCell Sustainable Nutrition (China), Innovafeed (France), AgriProtein (South Africa), Kinnva (Singapore), Kiverdi (US), KnipBio (US), Magalarva (Indonesia), MiAlgae, nextProtein (Tunisia), NovoNutrients (US), NASEKOMO (Bulgaria), Protifarm (Netherlands), Protix (Netherlands), TEBRIO MealFood Europe (Spain), Unibio (Denmark), Veramaris (Netherlands), Ynsect (France), String Bio (India), and Other Prominent Players.
Global Sustainable Animal Feed Market, Ingredients type, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Amino Acids
- Mycotoxin Detoxifiers
- Flavors & Sweeteners
- Non-protein Nitrogen
Global Sustainable Animal Feed Market, by Products, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Single cell protein
Global Sustainable Animal Feed Market, by Livestock, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Aquatic animals
- Other livestock (equine and pet food)
Global Sustainable Animal Feed Market, by Region, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
North America Sustainable Animal Feed Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- The U.S.
Europe Sustainable Animal Feed Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Sustainable Animal Feed Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Sustainable Animal Feed Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa Sustainable Animal Feed Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Get Extra Discount on Sustainable Animal Feed Market Report, if your Company is Listed in Above Key Players List: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-sustainable-animal-feed-market/1199