According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Esports Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global esports market reached a value of US$ XX Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of XX% during 2021-2026.
Esports, also known as electronic sports, refer to the competitive video game tournaments organized by online gaming platforms. Professional gamers and amateurs play these games for leisure or professional championships on personal computers (PC), mobiles, tablets, etc. Esports are generally played by gamers sponsored by organizations that generate revenue via tickets, advertisements, media rights, etc. These tournaments are managed through various software that assist in scheduling and promoting events, running branding campaigns, managing user registration, etc. Esport audiences can watch the players compete and interact with them through a human-computer interface. These tournaments are gaining traction among professionals and hobbyists across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/esports-market/requestsample
Global Esports Market Trends:
The accelerating improvements in digital infrastructures to support major league tournaments and the expanding professionalization of the industry are some of the key factors driving the esports market. Apart from this, the growing demand for mobile and PC-based video games among millennials is further catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, the increasing number of lucrative opportunities for gamers, developers, influencers, sponsors, etc., including streaming revenues, international prize pools, one-to-one sponsorships, etc., is augmenting the global market. Besides this, the shifting consumer preferences towards participation in online and mobile gaming tournaments as a recreational activity and the inflating popularity of live streaming platforms like Twitch, HitBox, Azubu, Beam, YouTube Gaming, Bigo Live, etc., are also acting as growth-inducing factors. Additionally, the elevating demand for electronic sports in the education industry for enhancing the cognitive abilities of the students is anticipated to fuel the esports market over the forecasted period.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/esports-market
Global Esports Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being:
- Activision Blizzard Inc.
- Capcom Co. Ltd.
- Electronic Arts Inc.
- Epic Games Inc.
- Gameloft SE (Vivendi SE)
- Gfinity PLC
- Intel Corporation
- Modern Times Group
- Nintendo Co. Ltd.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Riot Games Inc
- Valve Corporation
- Zynga Inc.
Breakup by Revenue Model:
- Media Rights
- Advertising and Sponsorships
- Merchandise and Tickets
Breakup by Platform:
- PC-based Esports
- Consoles-based Esports
- Mobile and Tablets
Breakup by Games:
- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)
- Player vs Player (PvP)
- First Person Shooters (FPS)
- Real Time Strategy (RTS)
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021- 2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Eye Tracking Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/eye-tracking-market
- Oxygen Therapy Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/oxygen-therapy-market
- Location Intelligence Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/location-intelligence-market
- Organic Tea Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/organic-tea-market
- Automotive Composite Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/automotive-composite-market
- Car Care Products Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/car-care-products-market
- Malaria Diagnostics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/malaria-diagnostics-market
- Heating Equipment Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/heating-equipment-market
- Architectural Services Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/architectural-services-market
- Oxidized Polyethylene Wax Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/oxidized-polyethylene-wax-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email: Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800