May 26, 2020 8:00 PM ET
iCrowd Newswire – May 26, 2020
The global cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators market is projected to expand at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period. A cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators (CRT-DS) is a device for heart failure patients who are at high risk for sudden cardiac death.
This device delivers small electrical impulses to the left and right ventricles of the heart to help them contract at the same time while also functioning as a pacemaker to treat slow heart rhythms. The synchronized contraction will increase pumping of blood from the heart. This will help the heart pump more efficiently.
A cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators (CRT-DS) device can be used to treat dangerously fast heart rhythms called arrhythmias that can lead to sudden cardiac arrest (SCD). If the device senses fast heartbeats, stabilizes it. This shock or defibrillation stops the abnormal rhythm. Without this life-saving therapy, the dangerously rapid rhythm could lead to death in just minutes.
Thus, CRT-Ds improves heart failure symptoms, quality of life, exercise capacity and heart function, and reduces the death rate caused by the disease.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Rising burden of heart failure and cardiac disorders is a key trend driving the demand for CRT-DS.
- Increasing geriatric population and rising sedentary lifestyle among the population is leading to lifestyle disorders due to overweight and obesity and associated decrease in metabolic rate, which can increase the requirement for CRT-DS. This, in turn, is driving the growth for the market.
- Advanced surgical procedures such as minimally invasive (MI) surgeries and increasing patient awareness are growth drivers for CRT-DS.
- Stringent regulatory standards have been set to ensure that the devices are safe, well studied, and have least adverse reactions due to rising use of medical devices. Safety, risks, effectiveness, and performance of the medial devices need to be well established and regulated properly. This hampers market growth.
- High costs of advanced products, inadequate infrastructural capabilities to comply with the latest cardiac resynchronization technologies, and the lack of awareness about health-related issues are expected to hamper the growth in the market.
- Increasing number of surgical site infection, failure in delivering the optimum therapy when needed, sensitivity of the device materials, and end of battery life are some risk that are likely to hamper the growth of the market.
- The use of CRT-DS has increased significantly since its initial approval for the use to treat patients with advanced heart failure. Training and awareness programs on defibrillators are expected to propel the growth of this market.
Major companies in the global cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators (CRT-DS) market include Boston Scientific, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Biotronik, Spectranetics, and LivaNova and others. The market players are engaged in developing thin and long lasting CRT-DS to increase their market share. These companies are engaging in strategic acquisitions such as product launches, R&D investments, and collaborations to gain market share.
Medtronic has a range of CRT-DS which includes Claria MRI SureScan CRT-DS, Amplia MRI SureScan CRT-DS, Compia MRI SureScan CRT-DS and Viva XT CRT-DS. Claria CRT-DS offer personalized CRT through diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms that tailor therapy to patient needs. Amplia MRI CRT-DS feature AdaptivCRT, which optimizes device functions every minute. Compia MRI CRT-DS are safe for use in the MRI environment when specific conditions are met. Hence, varying a lot from their competitors.
Avail Discount On This Report @ https://dataintelo.com/ask-for-discount/?reportId=9796
The global cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators (CRT-DS) market has been segmented on the basis of
- Claria MRI SureScan CRT-DS
- Amplia MRI SureScan CRT-DS
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Clinics and Cardiac Centers
- Prehospital Care Settings
- Public Access Markets
- Home Care Settings
- Alternate Care Facilities
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
For More Enquiry About This Report @ https://dataintelo.com/enquiry-before-buying/?reportId=9796
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-Ds) Market Overview
4.1.1. Market Taxonomy
4.1.2. Market Definition
4.2. Macro-Economic Factors
4.2.1. Industry Outlook
4.3. Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-Ds) Market Dynamics
4.3.1. Market Drivers
4.3.2. Market Restraints
4.3.4. Market Trends
4.4. Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-Ds) Market – Supply Chain
4.5. Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-Ds) Market Forecast
4.5.1. Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-Ds) Market Size (US$ Mn) and Y-o-Y Growth
4.5.2. Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-Ds) Market Size (000? Units) and Y-o-Y Growth
4.5.3. Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-Ds) Market Absolute $ Opportunity
- Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-Ds) Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
5.1. Market Trends
5.2.1. Basis Point Share (BPS) Analysis by Type
5.2.2. Y-o-Y Growth Projections by Type
5.3. Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-Ds) Market Size and Volume Forecast by Type
5.3.1. Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
5.3.2. External Defibrillator (ED)
5.4. Absolute $ Opportunity Assessment by Type
5.5. Market Attractiveness/Growth Potential Analysis by Type
Read More Related Reports
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Contact Info –DataIntelo
Name – Alex Mathews
Email – [email protected]
Website – https://dataIntelo.com
Blog – https://dataintelo.com/blog/
Address – 500 East E Street, Ontario, CA 91764, United States.
+1 909 545 6473
Keywords: Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators Market, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators Market Share, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators Market Demand, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators