iCrowd Newswire – Apr 28, 2020
The global extrusion coatings market is expected to reach USD 6.32 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the increasing demand from packaging industries and popularity of additive manufacturing process. Extrusion coating process is used for a range of applications including liquid packaging, aseptic drink containers, flexible packaging, toothpaste tubes, medical packaging, industrial wraps, insulation backed materials, and plastic coated tablecloths, as well as sacks for products as diverse as cement, cereal grain, and dry chemicals.
To look at the PDF Sample Report and get 30 minutes of a free consultation @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1268
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Extrusion coatings Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
Extrusion coatings also present a blend of substrates, which when once combined, would be challenging to separate. The blended substrate obtains excellent enhanced physical properties and barrier protection performance from its component elements. Fluctuating costs of raw materials and high costs as compared to other coating materials are the factors hindering the growth of the market.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Akzo Nobel N.V., The Sherwin Williams Company, PPG Industries, DowDupont, Dura Coat Products Inc., The Lubrizol Corporation, Davis-Standard LLC Qenos Pty Ltd., Optimum Plastics, Transcendia, Borealis AG, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Westlake Chemical Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Celanese Corporation and SABIC, among others.
The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers and acquisitions, contracts, agreements and partnerships to hold on going trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of resin type low density polyethylene (LDPE), high density polyethylene (HDPE), ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA), ethylene butyl acrylate (EBA), polypropylene, polyethylene and terephthalate.
- LDPE dominated the resin segment in 2018 and is forecasted to have a growth of 4.1% during the forecast period.
- LDPE resin’s high melt strength, toughness and flexibility, makes them suitable for a range of applications such as food packaging, light-to-heavy duty bag packaging, and textile packaging.
- The market is segmented on the basis of process into extruder, die, air gap, nip assembly and chill roll, edge trimming, reeling and wind-up equipment, and coextrusion.
- The market is segmented on the basis of substrate into paper & paperboard, polymer film, aluminum foil and others.
- Paper & paperboard dominated the substrate segment in 2018 and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period, due to its recyclability, low cost, and environment-friendliness.
- The market is segmented on the basis of applications into liquid packaging, flexible packaging, photographic film, transport packaging, mills and industrial wrapping, sack lining, pharmaceutical packaging, and personal care & cosmetic packaging.
Avail this report at Attractive Discount rates! Click here to know more @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1268
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global extrusion coatings Market on the basis of resin type, process, substrate, application, and region:
Resin type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Ethylene Butyl Acrylate (EBA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
Process Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- The Extruder
- The Die
- The Air Gap
- Nip Assembly and Chill Roll
- Edge Trimming
- Reeling and Wind-up Equipment
Substrate Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Paper & Paperboard
- Polymer Film
- Aluminum Foil
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Liquid Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
- Photographic Film
- Transport Packaging
- Mills and Industrial Wrapping
- Sack Lining
- Pharmaceutical packaging
- Personal Care & Cosmetic Packaging
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Access the Entire Report packed with TOC, Tables and Figures and Outline of Prominent Companies @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/extrusion-coatings-market
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Keywords: Extrusion coatings Market, Extrusion coatings Market size, Extrusion coatings Market growth, Extrusion coatings Market trends,