By Modality Type- Segment Analysis
European robotic liquid handling devices for genomics market is segmented into disposable tips and fixed tips on the basis of modality type. The disposable tips type segment is anticipated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period 2020-2025 owing to its various reimbursements. Disposable tips offer a secure way of treating toxic or biohazardous products. Adding to this, the pipetting air displacement technique only operates with disposable tips that improves efficiency and flexibility while eliminating extra measures while transferring liquids or flushing the device. When using an air-displacement method an inline filter is an efficient way to avoid moisture from being pulled through the tubes in case by utilizing an inaccurate disposable tip. These filters is perhaps a cost-effective protection against unnecessary replacements, which would be simple to install without a service technician’s assistance.
By Application Type- Segment Analysis
PCR (polymerase chain reaction) setup segment held the highest market share of European robotic liquid handling devices for genomicsin 2019. Moreover, it is anticipated to witness the significant market growth during the forecast period 2020-2025. PCR is a prevalent method for the intensification of minute nucleic acid amounts. The approach has been an important diagnostic and analysis resource for infectious dermatology, because of its exceptional responsiveness. In addition, PCR can be used on all tissues or samples such as fresh tissues, tissues embedded in paraffin, blood, faeces and others.Samples in poor conditions may also be examined, as only fairly short intact DNA sequences are needed. Consequently archival resources can be used for retrospective studies. The long-stay of DNA in formalin could get spoiled, and that amplification subsequently failed thereby modulation is dependent on conserving the target DNA.
Report Price: $ 4500 (Single User License)
Geography – Segment Analysis
Genomics is the rapidly increasing and incredibly diverse global field. In the field of genomics the UK is in a strong position internationally. It has played a role in genomics history and growth, and is regarded as having good academic talent and field expertise.U.K universities are now improving their capacity to translate research knowledge into market strategies through technology transfer bureaus. This is apparent from the growing number of medical spin-outs in the U. K and even the distribution of U.K. firms in the sector.The opportunity for the UK is to scale up and aggressively sell further innovations to draw on the size of its intellectual advantages in economic growth. Policy expenditures in this field have had a multiplier impact on related industrial employment. In March 2019, the UK Government’s approached optimistically towards integrating genomics into healthcare. This has created unprecedented prospects for biotech companies in the region that are now taking advantage of the market prospects. Consequently this leverages a positive impact on the European robotic liquid handling devices for genomics market.
Drivers – European Robotic Liquid Handling Devices for Genomics Market
Technological advancements associated with robotic liquid handling devices
Improvements in disposable tip technology, autonomous probe positioning, tracking air displacement, and the auto load alternative extend the scope of liquid handling robotics by enhancing process reliability and flexibility. Several errors inherent in modern laboratory automation are avoided or minimized considerably, such as failure of the tip connection or failure of the aspiration without confirmation.Improved efficiency of the procedure contributes to better, more reliable analytical performance, thereby boosting market growth.
Challenges – European Robotic Liquid Handling Devices for Genomics Market
High cost of equipment
The prices of the electronic and automatic liquid handling systems are one of the key challenges in this industry. Software used in the robotic liquid handling systems are ostentatious. Consequently cost factor act as restraint for the market growth.
Partnerships and acquisitions along with product launches are the key strategies adopted by the players in the European robotic liquid handling devices for genomics market. As of 2019, the market for European robotic liquid handling devices for genomics market is consolidated with the top players includingIllumina, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Abcam Plc., Epizyme, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Qiagen N.V., Merck & Co., (Merck), Active Motif, Diagenode, Inc., Zymo Research Corporationand among others.
• In November 2017, British SynBio Startup received $3.6M from a group of investors, including Kindred Capital and Acequia Capitalfor AI-Driven Protein Engineering. LabGenius is designing new technology utilizing synthetic biology. The investment helps the biotech to grow the technology by building up its own testing facilities.
• In January 2020, at the 28th International Plant and Animal Genome Conference in San Diego Arbor Bioscience and Curio Genomics revealed an important extension of their current collaboration. The expansion aims to offer a range of new first-in-class goods and technologies for industrial plant research and production as well as non-profit organizations, consortia and academic institutions.
• Robotic workstations for practical genomics are useful for replicating clone collections, setting up and cleaning PCR and sequencing, hit selection, filling gel, and purification procedures for nucleic acids. Workstations not only maximize the performance, but also ensure accurate execution of assay steps, human error and curve-free learning from run to run.
• U.K region is expected to dominate the global European robotic liquid handling devices for genomics market during the forecast period 2020-2025. The market growth is due to the reduced sequencing prices, rising funding from programs funded by national and foreign governments, pharmaceutical firms and others.
Related Reports :
1. Machine Safety Market
2. Artificial Lift Systems Market
Keywords: European Robotic Liquid Handling Devices for Genomics market, European Robotic Liquid Handling Devices for Genomics market size, European Robotic Liquid Handling Devices for Genomics industry, European Robotic Liquid Handling Devices for Genomics market share, European Robotic Liquid Handling Devices for Genomics top 10 companies, European Robotic Liquid Handling Devices for Genomics market report, European Robotic Liquid Handling Devices for Genomics industry outlook