DelveInsight’s Epilepsy pipeline report provides comprehensive insights into 70+ companies and 70+ pipeline drugs in the Epilepsy pipeline landscape. It also covers pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products, therapeutics by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type.
Some of the Important Findings from the Epilepsy Pipeline Report
- There are currently 70+ drugs in the Epilepsy pipeline.
- The Epilepsy pipeline comprises therapies that are in different stages of the clinical phase include XEN496, Ganaxolone, CT-010, OPC-214870, and others and are expected to be available for Epilepsy treatment soon.
- Leading pharmaceutical companies in the Epilepsy market include Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc., Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Cerebral Therapeutics LLC, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd., along with several others.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted Xenon Fast Track designation and Orphan Drug Designation for XEN496 for the treatment of seizures associated with KCNQ2-DEE. The drug also received Orphan medicinal product designation from the European Commission.
- Epilepsy pipeline therapies that are in the late stage of development include Ganaxolone (Marinus Pharmaceuticals), CT-010 (Cerebral Therapeutics LLC), and others.
- OPC-214870 is being developed and investigated in Phase I studies by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd for Epilepsy treatment.
Request for the sample to get an overview of pipeline landscape @ Epilepsy Pipeline Landscape
Epilepsy is a chronic neurological disorder characterized by recurrent seizures that cause unusual behavior. Because of the various types of seizures, causes, and degrees of severity, it is classified as a spectrum disorder. Epilepsy is a condition in which the function of the brain is disrupted by abnormal or excessive electrical discharges from brain cells.
Seizures are the most common symptom of Epilepsy; however, some other Epilepsy symptoms include:
- Convulsion without fever
- Low consciousness and awareness
- Altered cognitive function of the brain and movement
- Loss of taste, smell, sight, and hearing
- Sudden unconsciousness, collapsing, and stiffness of the body
- Altered behavior characteristics such as high anger and panic
Although Epilepsy cannot be completely cured, doctors can control seizures with antiepileptic drugs (AEDs). Depending on the symptoms and severity of the condition, diet therapy and epilepsy surgery may be recommended for Epilepsy treatment.
Know more about the treatment @ Epilepsy Treatment Guidelines
Epilepsy Pipeline Analysis: Drug Profiles
XEN496: Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
XEN496 is a Kv7 potassium channel modulator that contains the active ingredient ezogabine. Xenon Pharmaceutical has begun a Phase III trial of XEN496 for the treatment of pediatric epilepsy.
NCT04639310: In March 2021, Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. began a randomized, Phase III trial to compare the anti-seizure effects of XEN496 (ezogabine) to placebo in children with KCNQ2 Developmental and Epileptic Encephalopathy (KCNQ2-DEE).
Epilepsy Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- XEN496: Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Ganaxolone: Marinus Pharmaceuticals
- CT-010: Cerebral Therapeutics LLC
- OPC-214870: Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
For further information on the upcoming therapies, visit Epilepsy Drug Pipeline
Epilepsy Therapeutics Assessment
- By Product Type
- Combination Therapy
- By Stage
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- By Route of Administration
- By Molecule Type
- Small Molecule
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- By Targets
- Immune System
- Multiple Kinase
- By Mechanism of Action
- Protease Inhibitors
- Multiple Kinase Inhibitor
Epilepsy Key Players: Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc., Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Cerebral Therapeutics LLC, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., among others
Epilepsy Pipeline Therapies: XEN496, Ganaxolone, CT-010, OPC-214870, and others
Table of Contents
|4.||Epilepsy- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment|
|5.||Epilepsy Pipeline Therapeutics|
|6.||Epilepsy Late Stage Products (Phase III)|
|7.||Epilepsy Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)|
|8.||Epilepsy Mid Stage Products (Phase II)|
|9.||Epilepsy Early Stage Products (Phase I)|
|10.||Epilepsy Therapeutic Assessment|
|11.||Epilepsy Inactive Products|
|12.||Epilepsy Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis|
|13.||Epilepsy Key Companies|
|14.||Epilepsy Key Products|
|15.||Epilepsy- Unmet Needs|
|16.||Epilepsy- Market Drivers and Barriers|
|17.||Epilepsy- Future Perspectives and Conclusion|
|18.||Epilepsy Analyst Views|
Know more about what’s covered in the Epilepsy Assessment Report
Key questions answered in the Epilepsy Pipeline Report
- What epilepsy treatments are available?
- How many pharmaceutical companies are working on epilepsy treatments?
- Which of these companies’ pharmaceuticals is the most commonly used?
- How many Epilepsy medications are manufactured by each company?
- How many epilepsy drugs are in the early, mid, or late stages of development?
- How many of the therapies that are currently being developed can be used alone or in combination with other treatments?
- What are the most significant industry-industry and industry-academy collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and licensing practices that affect Epilepsy?
“Drug-Resistant Epilepsy Pipeline Insights, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Drug-Resistant Epilepsy market.
“Partial Epilepsy Pipeline Insights, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Partial Epilepsy market.
“Refractory Epilepsy Pipeline Insights, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Refractory Epilepsy market.
“Status Epilepticus Pipeline Insights, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Status Epilepticus market.
Get a comprehensive analysis of Epidermolysis Bullosa pipeline therapies and key companies including Abeona Therapeutics, Castle Creek Biosciences, RHEACELL, Aegle Therapeutics, Phoenix Tissue Repair, Inc., Lenus Therapeutics, LLC, among others.
“Recessive Get a comprehensive analysis of Lymphatic Malformations pipeline therapies and key companies including Pipeline Insights, 2021″ report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis market.
Get a comprehensive analysis of Lymphatic Malformations pipeline therapies and key companies including Vanthera, Cerecor, Inc., Protara therapeutics, among others.
Get a comprehensive analysis of Necrobiosis Lipoidica pipeline therapies and key companies including Novartis, Processa Pharmaceuticals, among others.
Get a comprehensive analysis of Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa pipeline therapies and key companies including Abeona Therapeutics, Castle Creek Biosciences, Krystal Biotech, Amryt Pharma, RegeneRx, Rheacell, among others.
“Punctate Epitheliopathy Pipeline Insight, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Punctate Epitheliopathy market.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Connect With Us at:
Sandeep Joshi [email protected] +1(919)321-6187