EHS is significant for many organizations. EHS management involves codification and practice of procurement to ensure the safety of workers and their surroundings. Technology has transformed the way EHS is managed and has allowed management systems to become more finely tuned, efficient, and also defined the role of the corporate culture.
Download Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/10057
Factors, such as stringent government regulations to decrease air pollution, rise in environmental concerns, and growth in adoption of software as a service model, drive the growth of the market.
However, workers’ resistance toward EHS and the expensive cost of these solutions restrain the growth of the market. Furthermore, growth in the adoption of emerging technologies, such as AI, Big Data, and IoT, provide lucrative opportunities for the environment, health, and safety market.
EHS witnesses constant evolution as organizations and governments get more aware of environmental concerns. However, with the development of new technology, new protection measures are also essential.
The EHS management has to keep up with the changing environment and adapt to use the technology with the required time. With changing technology, the new regulations are also getting affected, which leads organizations to create new ways to follow standards and stay in compliance.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
1. The emergence of COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected almost all the industries across the world. Further, lockdown enforcements and restrictions on movement of non-essential goods as well as resources in various countries have disrupted the supply chain of electronic components & networking equipment. Thus, this has led to the delay in supply of electronic components required to manufacture network equipment.
2. It is expected that the U.S. and global tech market growth are slowing down to nearly 2% in 2020 due to which ICT spending in major economies, such as the U.S., have declined in the first half of 2020 but managed to recover in the second half.
3. This is expected to impact negatively on the growth of the environment, health, and safety market in upcoming years. In addition, spending on tech consulting and systems integration services is witnessing temporary slowdown and is expected to fall by 5% if big IT organizations cancel their new tech projects.
4. However, the industry is expected to suffer from recession is almost every sector. Computer and equipment spending might be the weakest sector, followed by tech spending and system integration. Software spending growth is estimated to witness a decline. Fortunately, organizations are still predicting growth in the demand for cloud infrastructure services and potential increase in spending on specialized software.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/10057
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get an individual chapter-wise section or region-wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Lastly, this report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision-making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market.
1. Test Environment as a Service Market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
Contact: David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285 UK: +44-845-528-1300 Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 Fax: +1-855-550-5975 [email protected] Web: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com Follow Us on: LinkedIn Twitter
Reportedtimes, canadatousd, PR-Wirein, Empirits, Healthfirsto, Fexti, Dthai, lebc, Research Newswire, English
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on: LinkedIn Twitter