According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global electric vehicle charging station market reached a value of US$ 6.97 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 51.25 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 39.60% during 2022-2027. Electric Vehicle Charging Stations are a piece of equipment that is extensively employed in the automotive industry for transmitting electrical power to charge plug-in electric automobiles. They offer various advanced features, such as smart metering, cellular, and network connectivity. The charging unit includes three varying levels like level 1, 2, and 3, from which level 1 is used for charging standard household outlets. Level 2 is compatible with all-electric vehicles, whereas level 3 is deployed for instant charging.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/electric-vehicle-charging-station-market/requestsample
Global Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Trends:
The global electric vehicle charging station market is majorly being driven by the numerous initiatives undertaken by the governments of several countries for achieving higher energy efficiency by reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) and pollutants emissions. Apart from this, the rising inclination of consumers toward electric vehicles (EVs) over conventional automobiles is another growth-inducing factor. In line with this, the escalating environmental consciousness amongst consumers and the integration of all-EV charging station systems with real-time information systems and the Internet of Things (IoT) are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/electric-vehicle-charging-station-market
Global Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being:
- ABB Ltd.
- Blink Charging Co.
- BP plc
- ChargePoint Inc
- Daimler AG,
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- EFACEC Power Solutions SGPS S.A.
- Engie SA
- EVgo Services LLC (LS Power Development LLC)
- Renault Group
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Tata Power Company Limited
- Tesla Inc.
Breakup by Charging Station Type:
- AC Charging
- DC Charging
- Inductive Charging
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
Breakup by Installation Type:
- Portable Charger
- Fixed Charger
Breakup by Charging Level:
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
Breakup by Connector Type:
- Combines Charging Station (CCS)
- Normal Charging
- Tesla Supercharger
- Type-2 (IEC 621196)
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Microgreens Market Value, Size, Share, Growth Analysis, Report 2022-2027
- Ventricular Assist Devices Market Overview, Size, Share, Trends, Report 2022-2027
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market Price Trends, Share, Size, Report 2022-2027
- Global Veterinary Pain Management Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Apple Cider Vinegar Market Size, Price, Industry Trends, Report 2022-2027
- Disposable Gloves Market Trends, Growth Rate, Share, Outlook 2022-2027
- Hyperspectral Imaging Systems Market Size, Top Companies Share, Demands, Report 2022-2027
- Substation Automation Market Size, Share, Industry Trends, Report 2022-2027
- Structural Health Monitoring Market Size, Industry Share, Overview, Report 2022-2027
- Nanofibers Market Overview, Share, Industry Size, Trends, Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800