The report aims to provide an overview of DSRC Technology Market with detailed market segmentation by frequency band, type, transceiver, application, and geography. The global DSRC technology market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading DSRC technology market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The report also includes the profiles of key DSRC technology companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Top Key Players:- Autotalks Ltd., Cohda Wireless, Continental AG, Kapsch Group, Lear Corporation, NORBIT ASA, Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd., Q-Free ASA, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Savari, Inc.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00007366/
The DSRC technology market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to government initiatives in various countries for better traffic management and demand for real-time traffic and incident alerts. Also, the growing adoption of connected cars is further likely to fuel market growth. However, poor infrastructure in the developing countries may hamper the growth of the DSRC technology market during the forecast period. Nevertheless, the advent of autonomous cars opens up growth opportunities for the players operating in the DSRC technology market in the coming years.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global DSRC Technology market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
DSRC stands for dedicated short-range communications. It is a wireless communication technology that enables vehicles to communicate with each other without involving cellular infrastructure. The advent of connected cars and demand for road safety are key factors propelling the growth of the DSRC technology market. The increasing applicability of the technology in the logistics and transportation sector is expected to expand the growth of the DSRC technology market in the future.
The report analyzes factors affecting DSRC technology market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the DSRC technology market in these regions.
Table of Contents:
- Key Takeaways
- Research Methodology
- DSRC Technology Market Landscape
- DSRC Technology Market – Key Market Dynamics
- DSRC Technology Market – Global Market Analysis
- DSRC Technology Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Product Type
- DSRC Technology Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Application
- DSRC Technology Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Compound
- DSRC Technology Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Geographical Analysis
- Industry Landscape
- DSRC Technology Market, Key Company Profiles
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services.
The Insight partners,
Email: [email protected]