Disposable gloves form an essential part in maintaining hygienic conditions, ensuring security of patients and caregivers, and safeguarding against infections. These are used while performing laboratory experiments to ensure safety of personnel. The use of gloves minimizes possibility of infection, pathogens, and other external factors. Adoption of disposable gloves has been a prerequisite for medical applications across the world. Advent of newer manufacturing technologies, increase in awareness regarding benefits of disposable gloves and improved healthcare practices are expected to catalyze the market growth.
List of Key Players
- ADVENTA BERHAD (SUN HEALTHCARE)
- ANSELL LIMITED
- CARDINAL HEALTH, INC.
- DYNAREX CORPORATION
- HARTALEGA HOLDINGS BERHAD
- KOSSAN RUBBER INDUSTRIES BHD
- RUBBEREX CORPORATION (M) BERHAD
- SUPERMAX CORPORATION BERHAD.
- SEMPERIT AG HOLDING
- TOP GLOVE CORPORATION BHD
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/274
Key Findings Of The Study
- The study provides an in-depth analysis, current trends, and future estimations of the global disposable gloves market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the disposable gloves market growth is provided.
- By type, the nitrile gloves segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2020 to 2027.
- Extensive analysis of key segments of the industry help to understand the types of products and application used across various geographies.
For Purchase inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/274
By type, the nitrile gloves segment was the highest contributor to the global disposable gloves market revenue as these are widely used in healthcare settings for protection against disinfectants and other related harmful chemical agents.
By form, the powder form segment is expected to dominate the global disposable gloves market during the forecast year as these gloves are convenient to use, owing to their non-sticky nature and facilitates easy removal after use. In addition, powdered disposable gloves tweak the surface weakness property of natural rubber latex, making them easy to put on.
In 2019, Europe was the dominant revenue contributor, owing to increase in awareness about hygiene, growth threat of infection & contamination among the end users, and improvised safety regulations. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to presence of high populace in countries such as India and China, which have a prominent prevalence rate of chronic diseases, geriatric population, and unmet medical needs.
David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive 205, Portland, OR 97220 United States USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022 UK: +44-845-528-1300 Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 Fax: +1(855)550-5975 email@example.com
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060