HTF Market Intelligence released a new research Study of 91 pages on title ‘Global Digital Games Market (2021-2025)’ with in-depth analysis, forecast and business moves. The market Study is segmented by key a region that is accelerating the marketization. The study is a perfect mix of qualitative and quantitative Market data collected and validated majorly through primary data and secondary sources. The study covers key regions that includes Digital Games and important players such as Activision Blizzard, Electronic Arts, Take-Two Interactive and Ubisoft.
Get Free Sample Report + All Related Table and Graphs @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/3249646-global-digital-games-market-2
Digital Games is one of most booming sectors in the Global Media and Entertainment Industry, comprising games played on PCs, mobiles, and consoles. In 2016, the Global Digital Games Market generated a revenue of $93.89 billion. According to Netscribes’ Gaming Market Research, the digital games market is expected to have a significant growth with a CAGR of 18.98% 2020-2025 leading to a global market size of $272.24 billion by 2025.
Mobile gaming has developed at a staggeringly high rate in recent times and was the largest segment in 2016, followed by console and PC games. According to the gaming industry forecasts, it will be the fastest growing segment of the market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.5% through 2020-2025. The segment is gaining traction due to low entry barriers and fast proliferation activities of internet and smartphones across the globe.
PC games and console games hold significant portions of the global digital games revenues and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 11% and 14.8% respectively through 2020-2025. Though much of the free browser/online gaming industry within PC games has shifted to smartphones and tablets, the analysis shows expanded digital purchases on PCs. Both PC and console segments are to witness growth due to the adoption of Virtual Reality, eSports and increased digital purchases.
Key growth factors
The increased penetration of smartphones and internet across the world is one of the main reasons behind the growth of the video games market. That in turn contributes to an overall increase in the digital distribution of games.
Worldwide economic growth provides customers more disposable income that they can spend on their gaming needs. Further, an increase in the number of gamers across the world also raises the demand for digital games.
Threats and key players
Despite a forecast in growth, slow internet speed and low smartphone penetration across many regions of the world hinders the growth of the digital games market. Often, challenging economic conditions, political unrest and government restrictions in certain areas restrict the growth of the digital gaming market. The recent turmoil with regard to the Eurozone and Brexit, among others, has challenged the growth of the market for digital games.
Some of the major gaming companies in the Digital Gaming Market are Activision Blizzard, Electronic Arts, Take-Two Interactive and Ubisoft.
What’s covered in the report?
- Overview of the Global Digital Gaming Market
- Overview of different business models in digital games
- Analysis of the value chain of games and distribution channel analysis of games
- Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Global Digital Gaming Market, PC games Market, Mobile Games Market and Console Games Market
- Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) market size data for Global Digital Gaming Market, PC games Market, Mobile Games Market and Console Games Market
- Market Trends in Global Digital Gaming Market
- Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the Global Digital Gaming Market, PC games Market, Mobile Games Market and Console Games Market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
- Analysis of new age startups in the global games market
- Get a broad understanding of the Global Digital Gaming Market, PC games Market, Mobile Games Market and Console Games Market
- Get an in-depth understanding of the different business models used in digital games
- Get an understanding of how the games reach the end users from the developers
- Get region-specific drivers and challenges affecting the Global Digital Gaming Market, PC games Market, Mobile Games Market and Console Games Market
- Get specific drivers and challenges for PC games, Mobile games, Console games
- Recognize major competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
- Get start-up company profiles
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3249646-global-digital-games-market-2
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, LATAM, United States, GCC, Southeast Asia, Europe, APAC, United Kingdom, India or China.
Buy full copy of the report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3249646
Contact Us: CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager) [email protected] Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218