SHOP.COM’s Cashback Rewards Is One of Many Programs Providing Shoppers Added Value
Greensboro, North Carolina, Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2022 – Market America | SHOP.COM, an award-winning, global e-commerce and digital marketing company that specializes in one-to-one marketing, is celebrating awarding more than $50 million to its savvy online shoppers through its Cashback rewards program since 2010. SHOP.COM websites and the company’s additional e-commerce sites that, combined, serve eight countries including the U.S., have paid shoppers cash back every time they purchase any of the company’s exclusive products as well as purchases from a participating store. In addition, SHOP.COM has continued to grow its added-value program offerings by providing the best coupons and deals online for thousands of their favorite stores that offer millions of products — 3,500+ of which are sold exclusively on SHOP.COM. Even more substantial are SHOP.COM’s most recent offerings that further enhance being a part of the SHOP.COM Cashback program.
“We are excited to celebrate this $50 million milestone; we have expanded SHOP.COM’s added-value programs to incorporate the most relevant and forward-thinking options that bring the most benefits to our customers. This includes offering shoppers the opportunity
to use more than 10 types of cryptocurrency to purchase products on SHOP.COM, a ‘buy now, pay later’ online payment option that spreads payments over six weeks with zero interest, and SHOP Local, a unique program that allows our customers to continue to support local businesses while earning Cashback from their offline purchases,” said Steve Ashley, President & COO of SHOP.COM. “We believe it is important to find ways to be inclusive by working with the local businesses that are the heart of hometowns all across the U.S.”
In 2010, Market America | SHOP.COM introduced its Cashback rewards program, allowing online shoppers an opportunity to purchase products that they need and want while also earning cash back. The company’s Founder, Chairman & CEO, JR Ridinger, had for years believed that the future of shopping was online, even introducing the idea of a “mall without walls” as early as 1992.
“We’ve always been ahead of the curve when it comes to utilizing technology in an online retail setting, and I think the driving force behind that is our desire to provide a premium user experience,” said Ridinger. “We try to stay ahead of shifting demands, but it’s also important to empower consumers by delivering a second-to-none shopping experience and giving them the tools they need to find the best products at the best prices.”
SHOP.COM’s Cashback rewards program continues to provide shoppers with the ability to accumulate money earned in their Cashback accounts, redeeming these funds whenever they want or need to — like a holiday or “rainy day” savings account. Another option is to have the earnings electronically deposited to their own bank account once they earn $10.00. SHOP.COM allows online shoppers to be in control of their Cashback.
In addition to Cashback, the company offers even more added-value offerings for its much-appreciated customers:
- SHOP.COM’s Cashback program has upped the ante with its ShopBuddy toolbar. Customers download this browser extension, visit SHOP.COM Partner Stores and ShopBuddy alerts them to special deals, savings and coupons as well as the amount of Cashback they can earn at the Partner Store. As an added benefit, ShopBuddy saves customers time and money by alerting them to the participating Partner Stores while using major search engines like Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
- SHOP.COM’s SHOP Local program allows customers to earn up to 15% Cashback offline to eat, drink, play and shop at local businesses and restaurants in their communities and the communities they visit for business or travel. It is free and easy to use. Customers link eligible credit cards or debit cards to SHOP Local, activate offers and pay with a linked card to earn Cashback on qualifying purchases from thousands of local participating businesses nationwide. Using the SHOP.COM mobile app for iOS and Android, customers get notified of nearby participating businesses where they can earn Cashback.
- Some credit cards offer programs that allow consumers to get increased cash back. With some, consumers get 1% Cashback on purchases and another 1% when those purchases are paid off. SHOP.COM gives its customers a much richer return for their loyalty. First, customers buy a gift card that offers Cashback. Then, customers use the gift card to purchase something from a participating online Partner Store. In some instances, customers receive Cashback rewards on the gift card purchase and Cashback on the purchases made with the gift card. This is known as “double dipping.” SHOP.COM customers can even “triple dip” when they use their SHOP.COM credit card (which pays Cashback) to purchase the gift card. Similarly, SHOP.COM customers can earn Cashback from their offline purchases when they shop at local businesses that participate in SHOP.COM’s SHOP Local program.
- Market America | SHOP.COM’s partnership with Sezzle (ASX: SZL), a financial technology company, brings a unique and valuable way for consumers to shop online. Sezzle’s highest-rated “buy now, pay later” online payment platform allows online shoppers the convenience of purchasing what they want and paying in four easy installments over six weeks with zero interest.
- As the next chapter of purchasing products online, SHOP.COM now offers online shoppers the option to purchase products with more than 10 types of cryptocurrency – including Bitcoin (BTC), Dogecoin (DOGE) and Ethereum (ETH) – through BitPay. SHOP.COM sites that are accepting cryptocurrency include the U.S., Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia and the United Kingdom.
Market America | SHOP.COM will continue to evaluate new value-added programs and technologies that will benefit its savvy online shoppers and provide a superior online shopping experience.
About Market America
Market America Worldwide | SHOP.COM is an award-winning global e-commerce and product brokerage company that specializes in one-to-one marketing and is the creator of the Shopping Annuity®. Its mission is to provide a robust business system for entrepreneurs while providing consumers a better way to shop. Headquartered in Greensboro, N.C., and with offices across the globe, Market America Worldwide was founded in 1992 by Founder, Chairman & CEO of Market America Worldwide | SHOP.COM JR Ridinger. Through the company’s primary, award-winning shopping website, SHOP.COM, consumers have access to millions of products, including Market America Worldwide exclusive brands and thousands of top retail brands. SHOP.COM ranked 19th in Newsweek magazine’s 2021 Best Online Shops, No. 52 in Digital Commerce 360’s (formerly Internet Retailer) 2021 Top 1,000 Online Marketplaces, No. 79 in Digital Commerce 360’s 2021 Top 1,000 Online Retailers and No. 11 in the 2021 Digital Commerce 360 Primary Merchandise Category Top 500. The company is also a two-time winner of the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics and became a BBB National Partner in 2022. Market America | SHOP.COM was also ranked No. 15 in The Business North Carolina Top 125 Private Companies for 2020. By combining Market America Worldwide’s entrepreneurial business model with SHOP.COM’s powerful comparative shopping engine, Cashback program, SHOP Local, ShopBuddy®, Express Pay checkout, social shopping integration and countless other features, the company has become the ultimate online shopping destination.
For more information about Market America Worldwide: www.marketamerica.com
Name: Gillean Smith Email: email@example.com Job Title: Public Relations Manager
Name: Gillean Smith
Job Title: Public Relations Manager